Surprise, surprise...
Dickheads. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-me...e-54535481
who? the students or the government?
Did anyone see Trump's rally in Florida??

Very little social distancing or face masks.
(10-14-2020, 10:22 AM)foreveralbion Wrote: who? the students or the government?

Well. I don't want to get political. But both, as you ask.
Err the Mayor is having a brain melt. There 140,000 hospital beds in England. Just 4367 people are in hospital with covid (and they include nosocomial cases) as on Oct 13th . 3 per cent of beds. Overwhelmed with Covid patients nope. Overwhelmed with other patients and using Covid to hide NHS problems yep.

Don't fall for it ponners, I'll keep banging the drum
I thought people wasn't going to hospital because they were to scared??
(10-14-2020, 11:08 AM)The liquidator Wrote: I thought people wasn't going to hospital because they were to scared??

Some are not, current capacity is greater as compared to last year so less people in hospital generally. But they should go. No reason for them not to. But the backlog:

2 million cancer screenings lost.
62,000 urgent cancer referrals lost.
A&E referrals down 30%.
Some operations cancelled for up to 2 years.

will start to be taken up which will mean an increased pressure on the NHS when it wasn't being used at all during May-Aug.

Nowt to do with the virus - all to do with the measures to tackle it.
Hospitals have never been so quiet this last 6 months. This myth that The nhs will be overwhelmed is really starting to p me off. I know guys that worked on the nightingale hospital at NEC, by the time they built it they took it down not one patient ever used it.
Icu will be overloaded as I said yesterday 2 of my mates wives are in there and it's getting full.... Nobody is stopping people going to the hospital..... They are the safest places out there.
Ish Miller’s here?