Its mystified me for ages
How anyone  , let alone the Manager, can expect much with Sawyers n Livermore in midfield. Both way way out of their depth at this level. They were often not good enough last season.
If we could sell Sawyers before the end of the window for a few million I would absolutely do it. A waste of space in this league.
Looked much better when we moved to three in central midfield.
(10-04-2020, 12:51 PM)baggie93 Wrote: How anyone  , let alone the Manager, can expect much with Sawyers n Livermore in midfield. Both way way out of their depth at this level. They were often not good enough last season.

very true 93.  

I'm afraid we're just going to have to manage with what is a hotch-potch of a squad. 

You could look at virtually every position and say we need to strengthen but as we have seen before it takes us years to get to become a mid-table prem team.
(10-04-2020, 12:51 PM)baggie93 Wrote: How anyone  , let alone the Manager, can expect much with Sawyers n Livermore in midfield. Both way way out of their depth at this level. They were often not good enough last season.

We can't sell everyone and I prove every position. Especially with penny pinching owners.

Livermore isn't good enough but offers something. Sawyers is an abysmal player. Truly awful.