My onions
Did anybody really expect much from the first three games?
Today gave a glimpse of what we might be capable of...being a lower mid-table team if the final pieces fall into place.
Ivanovich will shore up the defence, alongside Hegazi.
Gallagher is exactly what we need in the midfield,
Pereira and Diangana will grow this season.
Robinson can also make the step up.
Deeney and Grant (or similar) will get goals.
If we do go down we will be financially stable. I will still be able to walk up from the station to a stadium that always makes me tingle.
We are the Albion and we are a unique and wonderful community that accept all, regardless of race, gender or sexual orientation.
I love my club and all it stands for.
(09-19-2020, 11:42 PM)Solihull Throstle Wrote: Did anybody really expect much from the first three games?
Today gave a glimpse of what we might be capable of...being a lower mid-table team if the final pieces fall into place.
If we do go down we will be financially stable. I will still be able to walk up from the station to a stadium that always makes me tingle.
We are the Albion and we are a unique and wonderful community that accept all, regardless of race, gender or sexual orientation.

Well said Sol, agree with all of that.
(09-19-2020, 11:42 PM)Solihull Throstle Wrote: Did anybody really expect much from the first three games?

Best thing I've read on the Internet today. Couldn't agree more.

yeah i though we would be competitive...but we've been pantsed...lovely sentiment though
(09-20-2020, 12:34 AM)rickbaggie Wrote:

yeah i though we would be competitive...but we've been pantsed...lovely sentiment though

when we have the other half of the new team in we will