Favourite track by... Vol 139
(09-18-2020, 08:14 AM)Psalm23 Wrote: 2000 miles.

I'll stand by you.

Excellent festive track. Great shout.
Very good band.

They're another that I could fill an album with, but today, it's probably Don't Get Me Wrong. With an honourable mention for Stop Your Sobbing.

And I had a "moment" with Chrissie Hynde, last year. When The Pretenders supported Fleetwood Mac at Wembley Stadium, they'd soundchecked and her and drummer Martin Chambers walked around the perimeter of the pitch, before any fans were allowed in. As she approached my position, she looked at me and she gave me the most dazzling smile. I smiled back and we just looked at each other until she had walked past.
(09-18-2020, 10:56 PM)Bromley Baggie 2 Wrote: Very good band.

They're another that I could fill an album with, but today, it's probably Don't Get Me Wrong. With an honourable mention for Stop Your Sobbing.

And I had a "moment" with Chrissie Hynde, last year. When The Pretenders supported Fleetwood Mac at Wembley Stadium, they'd soundchecked and her and drummer Martin Chambers walked around the perimeter of the pitch, before any fans were allowed in. As she approached my position, she looked at me and she gave me the most dazzling smile. I smiled back and we just looked at each other until she had walked past.

Did you cum in your pants? Big Grin
Is that brass in your pocket or were you pleased to see her?
(09-19-2020, 07:19 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(09-18-2020, 10:56 PM)Bromley Baggie 2 Wrote: Very good band.

Did you cum in your pants? Big Grin

Still laughin at this.