Team v Leicester
Expect a team vs Harrogate of something like this

Button, Townsend, Kipre, Bartley, Furlong, Harper, Edwards, Phillips, Robinson, Tulloch, Austin

Subs: Bond, Diagana, Sawyers, Soule, Shotton, Richards, Robson-Kanu
(09-10-2020, 01:14 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote:
(09-10-2020, 12:13 PM)Dumbo Wrote: I rate Harper much higher than Field myself.

Neither are the finished article but I remember how good Harper’s performances were when he first broke in to the team and how desperate we all were for him to sign a new deal. It was a major coup when he did, but since the then his appearances and performances have been rare.

I was at Villa park when we beat them 0-2 (HRK header) and we was immense. He tired as the game went on but that him and Barry ran that game.

If he can get back that form and continue to improve, we’ll have one hell of a player on our hands. I think Slav agreed.

Harper has more potential than Field but if you asked me to pick one in our line up right now I'd go with Field. 

I do think Field has been treated unfairly at times by our past managers. Pulis played him at the start of his last season, he did well but then got dropped. Megson played him in his two games as manager, again he played well and managed to score. Pardew comes in, plays him out of position on the wing and then takes him off at half time.

Field is a confidence player and I think some of our idiot past managers have managed him poorly and stalled his development.

Field looks to have a football brain on him. Harper often looks like a headless chicken.
(09-10-2020, 08:27 PM)Albionbaggie2019 Wrote: Expect a team vs Harrogate of something like  this

Button, Townsend, Kipre, Bartley, Furlong, Harper, Edwards, Phillips, Robinson, Tulloch, Austin

Tulloch been recalled from Donny loan?
(09-10-2020, 09:10 PM)Hopalong Wrote:
(09-10-2020, 08:27 PM)Albionbaggie2019 Wrote: Expect a team vs Harrogate of something like  this

Tulloch been recalled from Donny loan?

He’s not gone yet Hoppy. I suspect he will go either end of September or when/if we are knocked out of carabao cup. He can potentially play 3 games. Doncaster can sign Tulloch until 16 Oct
I think it'll be close to this. Possibly Hegazi in for Bartley. Need Ajayi's pace to keep an eye on Vardy. 

-------------------------SJ--------------------
O'Shea----------Ajayi----Barts---------Gibbs
-----------Sawyers---------Jake--------------
Phillips-----------Pereira-------------Grady
-----------------Robinson--------------------

I hope Harvey has a shit game. Worry about him up against O'Shea personally. But I guess this is the Prem and we are going to face quality every week....