Grant
West Bromwich Albion in talks to sign karlon Grant report sky sports.
"His stats from last season:

19 goals

Most goal contributions for a player aged 22 or younger

5th best conversion rate in the Championship

2nd most chances created by a striker

Highest percentage of his team goals of any player in the Championship"
Awaits "Palace sign Karlan Grant in 3 year deal"
They want 15m.  Next! 

Yes Palace wouldn't surprise me as they're desperate for a striker.
Him and Deeney would give us a puncher’s chance.
I really like Grant, very much the complete forward and could develop into a really good player.
Grant will do nicely, can play across the front 3 so gives us plenty of options and knows where the net is.

£15m is too much considering they picked him up for next to nothing and haven't got a pot to piss in. Think they were one of the clubs interested in Field so he could surely head there as part of the package.

If they need to move players, I wouldn't be against giving Kongolo a punt too... there's a bloody good player in him, but he needs a change of scenery IMO
If Uddasfild are strapped for cash a £7-8m down payment plus structured add-ons might be enough. One worth pursuing IMO. Then again my expectations in this transfer window are now lower than a snakes belly button. Fully expect him to turn up in Croydon by Friday.
I doubt they are strapped for cash. Always well run, and sti have parachutes. Only 12 months on contract might help, though.
(09-01-2020, 07:20 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: I doubt they are strapped for cash. Always well run, and sti have parachutes. Only 12 months on contract might help, though.

Well skint according to this:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.daily...eague.html