Albion v Albion Saturday then...
For all money I thought we would be playing those fisheatingdeludedsealcunts 

Got a game midweek too against a champ side then that’s our lot

Was chatting to my bro yesterday and pretty much think the bulk of our business will be done towards the end of the window, the crumbs on the table scenario unfortunately 

If we can get 3 points out of our first 4 games pre window closing I’ll snap your hands off now

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
I think most people are expecting our major business to take place in the last week of the window.

It’s why I’d have been happy a few of the big boys in the first four.
(08-30-2020, 12:49 PM)Cuzer Wrote: For all money I thought we would be playing those fisheatingdeludedsealcunts 

Was chatting to my bro yesterday and pretty much think the bulk of our business will be done towards the end of the window, the crumbs on the table scenario unfortunately 

If we can get 3 points out of our first 4 games pre window closing I’ll snap your hands off now

Cuzer

Where has this been confirmed Cuz?

I think things will pick up this week and next.

Dowling since he has been here likes to buy late. I can us being very busy on the final day.
(08-30-2020, 01:03 PM)Super_Slav Wrote:
(08-30-2020, 12:49 PM)Cuzer Wrote: For all money I thought we would be playing those fisheatingdeludedsealcunts 

Cuzer

Dowling since he has been here likes to buy late. I can us being very busy on the final day.

Talking bollocks again Ziz. He really doesn’t “like” to buy late.

We’re stubborn in the market, for better or worse (generally better as we’re in the PL) and have been since JRP walked through the door.

The deals will be predominately done late, but it’s all starting to move now and I think we could all do with some good news on the transfer front, including people inside the club.
We’ve already signed the best player we’re gonna sign this window.

I don’t believe any side in the bottom half will get a player with the quality of Pereira this window!
(08-30-2020, 01:12 PM)CA Baggie Wrote:

Cuzer

We’re stubborn in the market, for better or worse (generally better as we’re in the PL) and have been since JRP walked through the door.

The deals will be predominately done late, but it’s all starting to move now and I think we could all do with some good news on the transfer front, including people inside the club.

He likes a good old trolley dash moreso than Ashworth. See January 2019 and Summer 2019.
(08-30-2020, 01:37 PM)Super_Slav Wrote:

Cuzer

He likes a good old trolley dash moreso than Ashworth. See January 2019 and Summer 2019.

Hoping for a keeper, 2 full backs, experienced centre back, defensive midfielder,  winger and 2 strikers in the last week then... gonna be some trolley dash!
(08-30-2020, 01:50 PM)TartanRug Wrote:

Cuzer

Hoping for a keeper, 2 full backs, experienced centre back, defensive midfielder,  winger and 2 strikers in the last week then... gonna be some trolley dash!

Just pure guess work but  I think we will sign 4 before the end of September . The remaining 4 will be purchased in final week IMO
(08-30-2020, 01:14 PM)Geralous Wrote: We’ve already signed the best player we’re gonna sign this window.

I don’t believe any side in the bottom half will get a player with the quality of Pereira this window!

Aye but it doesn’t mask the fact we’re 25-30% weaker now than the side we got promoted with

There lies the burning issue

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
(08-30-2020, 01:52 PM)Super_Slav Wrote:
(08-30-2020, 01:50 PM)TartanRug Wrote:
(08-30-2020, 01:03 PM)Super_Slav Wrote: Where has this been confirmed Cuz?

Just pure guess work but  I think we will sign 4 before the end of September . The remaining 4 will be purchased in final week IMO

Just a minor point but all 8 signings need to be world class and total less than 20 mill