The British-Irish Dialect Quiz
In my life 3 people have got my accent bang on and said “solihull”.  The majority of people say “Birmingham” and then go on to say “Bur ming ham” 

The 3 people to get it right were

1. A recruitment consultant on the phone and she asked if I was from solihull and then went on to say she used to work for a company that had an office in solihull and I spoke just like a bloke who worked there.

2. In a bar in London at the bar and chatting to a bird and she asked me if I was from solihull.

3. On a train coming back from London chatting to two birds who were heading to Cov. It transpired that one was an ex partner with a lad I know from Solihull who lived in Dubai. Small world.
First batch of questions had me down as West Country ,but when I did the full 96 questions I moved to correct location of South Wales ( I guess 'dap' for sports shoes and ' bampi' for Grandfather were giveaways)
I'm off to make my tea now, although if I was going out it would be dinner!
Wolverhampton!!
Yep, placed me band in the West Midlands, though I've not lived there since 1983 and don't have a trace of an accent.
West Mids (pin point would appear to be Dudley), so yup, got it (though I entered some answers for words etc that are used back wum rather than what I say or how I pronounce them).
Wolverhampton for me. Hmmm... I was raised in Banbury with Brummie parents and grandparents