Pereira signing announced
Groundhog Day, all over again...Every alternate universe ends up the same place.
The loaners on perms
A goalie
A defender
A billy goat as a mascot
(08-17-2020, 07:15 PM)Babel Wrote: Groundhog Day, all over again...Every alternate universe ends up the same place.
The loaners on perms
A goalie
A defender
A billy goat as a mascot
Stuff that. I quite like Boiler Man.
(08-17-2020, 05:52 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(08-17-2020, 05:38 PM)Hopalong Wrote:
(08-17-2020, 05:06 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote:
(08-17-2020, 04:50 PM)Dumbo Wrote:
(08-17-2020, 04:46 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote: Think you may have to make do with being unhappy Wink

We definitely need a keeper given Bond, Al-Habsi, Palmer and Griffiths have all left Tongue

You never know. I’m sure there’s lots going on behind the scenes.

Delighted we’ve got Periera down on a 4 year deal though. Should he sparkle next season, we’re quids in either way.

I can’t see us bringing in 9 more players (as we will need 2 keepers, one to push SJ and one just to sit on the bench sporadically like AAH did)

Krov, Duffy, Robinson alone will take up a lot of cash.

We not only need to strengthen we need to replace players who played a key role in getting us promoted. 

I see that as being 5/6 players and as Dowling has said they need to be 1st choice players. 

We definitely need a keeper, more experience defensively, competition for Livermore/Sawyers, a winger/striker and a new first choice striker.

I think we just need another 10 signings. 

Joking apart, that’s sadly not far from the truth.

5 better than we've got in key positions would make a massive difference.  

Gibbs may be ok next season, not as many games and he's more suited to the Prem.   

Key positions to improve upon are GK, CH, CM, Winger, Striker.
(08-17-2020, 08:35 PM)Hopalong Wrote:
(08-17-2020, 05:52 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(08-17-2020, 05:38 PM)Hopalong Wrote:
(08-17-2020, 05:06 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote:
(08-17-2020, 04:50 PM)Dumbo Wrote: You never know. I’m sure there’s lots going on behind the scenes.

Delighted we’ve got Periera down on a 4 year deal though. Should he sparkle next season, we’re quids in either way.

I can’t see us bringing in 9 more players (as we will need 2 keepers, one to push SJ and one just to sit on the bench sporadically like AAH did)

Krov, Duffy, Robinson alone will take up a lot of cash.

We not only need to strengthen we need to replace players who played a key role in getting us promoted. 

I see that as being 5/6 players and as Dowling has said they need to be 1st choice players. 

We definitely need a keeper, more experience defensively, competition for Livermore/Sawyers, a winger/striker and a new first choice striker.

I think we just need another 10 signings. 

Joking apart, that’s sadly not far from the truth.

5 better than we've got in key positions would make a massive difference.  

Gibbs may be ok next season, not as many games and he's more suited to the Prem.   

Key positions to improve upon are GK, CH, CM, Winger, Striker.

Sam is OK he just needs capable competition.

Shocked how many people think we need to improve at LB ahead of RB... Gibbs and Townsend are miles ahead of Furlong and O’Shea.

For me first team positions are CB, MC, winger and striker... we then need GK, RB, winger and striker as competition... and then to replace Gibbs if we sell him.
(08-17-2020, 07:17 PM)MrFizz Wrote:
(08-17-2020, 07:15 PM)Babel Wrote: Groundhog Day, all over again...Every alternate universe ends up the same place.
The loaners on perms
A goalie
A defender
A billy goat as a mascot
Stuff that. I quite like Boiler Man.

Boiler man was burned for pace by some cunt dressed as a fucking hammer in the FA Cup, he'd blow a gasket in the pressurised atmosphere of the Prem' ffs sake sake sake.
It's a good start, and smart business.

The economics don't stack up to spending any more than £30M on fees, though, including the loans to permanents.
It's a huge relief to me. I know everyone was insisting it was already wrapped up but I need to see these things for myself before I believe it. Great signing.
Booooooooooooooooooooo!!