Just text a Villa mate....
Thumbs Down 
There are a few decent ones.... 

He said they were extremely lucky to stay up and said he won't be happy unless they get rid of Smith in the next few days.....
(07-26-2020, 05:49 PM)Peachy Wrote: There are a few decent ones.... 

He said they were extremely lucky to stay up and said he won't be happy unless they get rid of Smith in the next few days.....

If he didn't mention 1982 in his text, you might be right, he could be one of the decent ones.

Most of my family are Villa, so I've congratulated them.
(Still wanted the arrogant Seals to go down... but they don't read this!).
In all fairness they've done brilliantly. What was it, 7 points from safety with 3 games to play?
They had to not give up, and get results. 
Can't fault their efforts, VAR, £150m etc notwithstanding.
(07-26-2020, 05:50 PM)Pickle Rick Wrote:

the plus side is they may stick with him now

It'll take brave management to bin him but they really should. 95% Wanted him out last week and said he's never a Prem manager. I'm not sure how much credit he can take for keeping them up? 

I hope they keep the faith......  Big Grin
Challenging for the top 6 next season according to most of them
If they’ve got any sense Smith will be gone tomorrow.
(07-26-2020, 07:08 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Challenging for the top 6 next season according to most of them

They said that last summer as well, when most people could see they would struggle. 

Let's see who they sign. I'll give their boards a miss until the shape of their squad us clearer.

If the rumours of them being for sale are true, they wont be spending all that much.