Edwards
Heard yesterday Villa have offered him 20k a week whilst he’s holding out for 10k a week with us, the same as Harper is now on, we’ve yet to offer that, he’s also told us he’s no intention of leaving and wants to stay here which is refreshing. Comes from a big Albion family and his Dad plus Uncle I believe act as his agents and are big Albion fans

Imagine we’ll get this one done

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
10k, but with a 50% relegation drop as per rest of squad seems more than fair.
(07-25-2020, 10:28 AM)Cuzer Wrote: Heard yesterday Villa have offered him 20k a week whilst he’s holding out for 10k a week with us, the same as Harper is now on, we’ve yet to offer that, he’s also told us he’s no intention of leaving and wants to stay here which is refreshing. Comes from a big Albion family and his Dad plus Uncle I believe act as his agents and are big Albion fans

Cuzer

Fucking Vllla trying to poach all our talent with money they should never have whilst splunging millions on utter dross. They really are the dregs of the footballing world
He’s currently on 1k same as what Fergie was and Harper before he signed his new deal

Presume O Shea too, seems the norm for the Academy

Cuzer

(07-25-2020, 10:36 AM)billybassett Wrote:
(07-25-2020, 10:28 AM)Cuzer Wrote: Heard yesterday Villa have offered him 20k a week whilst he’s holding out for 10k a week with us, the same as Harper is now on, we’ve yet to offer that, he’s also told us he’s no intention of leaving and wants to stay here which is refreshing. Comes from a big Albion family and his Dad plus Uncle I believe act as his agents and are big Albion fans

Cuzer

Fucking Vllla trying to poach all our talent with money they should never have whilst splunging millions on utter dross. They really are the dregs of the footballing world

Wait till the fuckers start going after Joval Malcolm and Rico Richards from the 18’s

Bastards

Tried very hard to get Tulloch too

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
(07-25-2020, 10:37 AM)Cuzer Wrote: He’s currently on 1k same as what Fergie was and Harper before he signed his new deal

Presume O Shea too, seems the norm for the Academy

Cuzer

(07-25-2020, 10:36 AM)billybassett Wrote:

Cuzer

Wait till the fuckers start going after Joval Malcolm and Rico Richards from the 18’s

Bastards

Tried very hard to get Tulloch too

Cuzer

So hope tomorrow goes tits up for them - if ever a club deserved a comeuppance it's the Witton scum
If QPR lose Eze and Samuel, perhaps he could go there on loan. Attacking manager so could help develop his strengths. Certainly needs some game time the majority (not all) of his contributions haven't affected the games' results.
(07-25-2020, 10:48 AM)HLS Wrote: If QPR lose Eze and Samuel, perhaps he could go there on loan. Attacking manager so could help develop his strengths. Certainly needs some game time the majority (not all) of his contributions haven't affected the games' results.

I’d certainly be offering him on loan as part of a deal for Eze, but sounds like Leeds May already be ahead of us on that front.
(07-25-2020, 10:48 AM)HLS Wrote: If QPR lose Eze and Samuel, perhaps he could go there on loan. Attacking manager so could help develop his strengths. Certainly needs some game time the majority (not all) of his contributions haven't affected the games' results.

Good call.

Edwards, Tulloch, Harper, Palmer could all do with Championship loans.

Morton and Soule potentially league 1. Morton maybe even Championship.

As for Leko and Field, I’m unsure where the club sees them. Would you call their loan spells as Charlton successful? I think they both need another Championship loan.
(07-25-2020, 11:02 AM)Dumbo Wrote:

Good call.

As for Leko and Field, I’m unsure where the club sees them. Would you call their loan spells as Charlton successful? I think they both need another Championship loan.

I'd rather Tulloch, Edwards and those who can potentially make the grade play rather than spunk millions on players who are no better just more experienced and see that money drain out of the club to agents and players who don't give a shit.
(07-25-2020, 11:08 AM)billybassett Wrote:
(07-25-2020, 11:02 AM)Dumbo Wrote:

Good call.

I'd rather Tulloch, Edwards and those who can potentially make the grade play rather than spunk millions on players who are no better just more experienced and see that money drain out of the club to agents and players who don't give a shit.

Throwing untested kids in to a Premier League situation could do more harm than good. Tulloch has all the talent in the World but is untested at Championship level, never mind PL. Sending these guys on loan to Championship teams helps their development and helps us in the long term.

As for signing players who ‘don’t give a shit’. Well that would be a pretty daft thing to do in the first place.