E&D Promotion Special
Does anyone know when sky are doing their 1 hour Albion promotion special documentary like Leeds had?...............
(07-24-2020, 08:56 PM)Peachy Wrote: Does anyone know when sky are doing their 1 hour Albion promotion special documentary like Leeds had?...............

It's funny really I suppose. Both our teams have been down in the Championship for two years, and for the most part, media favouritism hasn't really been an issue. 

You've been back in the bigtime for two days and already the bias is there. I want us to get promoted to the Premier League, but bloody hell, it's a media shitshow up there, ay it.
(07-24-2020, 09:20 PM)Dreamkiller Wrote:
(07-24-2020, 08:56 PM)Peachy Wrote: Does anyone know when sky are doing their 1 hour Albion promotion special documentary like Leeds had?...............

It's funny really I suppose. Both our teams have been down in the Championship for two years, and for the most part, media favouritism hasn't really been an issue. 

You've been back in the bigtime for two days and already the bias is there. I want us to get promoted to the Premier League, but bloody hell, it's a media shitshow up there, ay it.

You’re not wrong pal, the list of cons is probably bigger than the list of pros, but ultimately you want to be competing at the top don’t you? Plus, for a temporary armchair such as myself you’re guaranteed a dodgy stream every week at least!
In the form of his life.
(07-24-2020, 09:20 PM)Dreamkiller Wrote:

Unfunny tweets from Lineker about the yo-yoing Baggies and you know we face a season of being patronised by those tofu-brained muppets on MOTD. Urrrgh. The Quest coverage has been very refreshing for the past few seasons.
I don’t understand the knocking of the E&S as they have an Albion fan as their reporter (Joe Massi who
is very passionate about the bRom, watch a video interview to see) and they have massively overtaken the Birmingham Mail who for a long time simply quote other sources of info the majority of the time.
(07-25-2020, 04:13 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: I don’t understand the knocking of the E&S as they have an Albion fan as their reporter (Joe Massi who
is very passionate about the bRom, watch a video interview to see) and they have massively overtaken the Birmingham Mail who for a long time simply quote other sources of info the majority of the time.
Yep. Joe Masi does a great podcast. He's Albion through and through.
And in the last one he said E & S are doing an Albion promotion special next Wednesday.
He is as good as Matt Wilson, who was excellent.
Mail, I've given up reading. It used to be my local paper of choice for Baggies stuff, but now it's just cheap clickbait drivel
(07-25-2020, 04:13 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: I don’t understand the knocking of the E&S as they have an Albion fan as their reporter (Joe Massi who

The reason people tek the piss out of the Express & Dingle is due to articles such as the recent "Steve Bull goes for a haircut" piece.

I'm looking forward to the follow up "Bully buys some toilet paper" and "Stevie Bull tops up his tank".

It's all very intriguing.

https://www.expressandstar.com/news/busi...bers-shop/
(07-25-2020, 07:50 AM)baggiebloke Wrote:

The reason people tek the piss out of the Express & Dingle is due to articles such as the recent "Steve Bull goes for a haircut" piece.

I'm looking forward to the follow up "Bully buys some toilet paper" and "Stevie Bull tops up his tank".

It's all very intriguing.

https://www.expressandstar.com/news/busi...bers-shop/

Fair play if Bully drives a tank.
Here is some good news in the E&D

https://www.expressandstar.com/news/loca...y-leaders/

Not sure about the reference to “6” local derbies in the Prem next season though.
(07-25-2020, 08:35 AM)JOK Wrote: Here is some good news in the E&D

https://www.expressandstar.com/news/loca...y-leaders/

Not sure about the reference to “6” local derbies in the Prem next season though.

Andy Street dreaming.