Wilder on Robinson
I am not talking about individual players - Callum is under contract with us and there are always changes at the end of the season - I am delighted for Callum, he’s done great, Slaven and WBA a great achievement to get back into the PL, but there are always decisions at this part of the season that clubs have to make in terms of structure of the squad and Callum is our player and we will deal with that accordingly.“

Without saying come and get him...he’s saying come and get him ?
Sounds like it
Really depends on price. Could we retain all of Pereria, Diangana, Krov and Robinson?
Blades fans don't feel he fits in with Wilder's system, but I guess if they get a Europa league place they'll need a deeper squad so may want to keep him.

I like Robinson, and for the right fee I'd be happy to keep him, but anything over the £6m or so United paid for him would be too much IMO.
(07-24-2020, 10:41 AM)Super_Slav Wrote: Really depends on price. Could we retain all of Pereria, Diangana, Krov and Robinson?

No.
(07-24-2020, 10:53 AM)Duffers Wrote:
(07-24-2020, 10:41 AM)Super_Slav Wrote: Really depends on price. Could we retain all of Pereria, Diangana, Krov and Robinson?

No.

How many of them in your opinion  will we sign mate?

No.

Can't see Diangana not playing for WHU next year. Pereira already accounted for. Robinson was bought for £7m by Sheff so they'd want that back. Krov will probably come for £6m. So I'd say all 3 have a chance and the way Robinson played up top on Wednesday put Austin and HRK to shame
(07-24-2020, 10:58 AM)Super_Slav Wrote:

No.

How many of them in your opinion  will we sign mate?

Well Pereira is already in.
Krov and Robinson - maybe, depending on asking price, although in both cases I would be checking what else is out there first.
Diangana- I’d be surprised if he was available for anything less than £25m, which would leave him way out of our budget.
I realise that this is from a click bait site, but  down south they reckon Grady might be valued around £12 miilion post Covid.

No brainer, if anywhere near the mark.

https://www.hammers.news/premier-league/...the-cheap/
I like him a lot more now having watched the celebrations. Happy to see what he can do with us as he develops.