It makes me very happy
That I was one of the ones who didn't meltdown last night. I spent all evening on social media consoling and comforting our troops and telling people footy is a funny old game and anything can happen. I've had various apologies on Facebook Smile.
We have only got away with it, because our best player this weekend was James McLean.
Lee Gregory and Adam Davies are always welcome at the Hawthorns
(07-18-2020, 02:23 PM)Jezstatham Wrote: That I was one of the ones who didn't meltdown last night. I spent all evening on social media consoling and comforting our troops and telling people footy is a funny old game and anything can happen. I've had various apologies on Facebook Smile.

To be fair to you, you said psychology would play its part.
And so it proved to be.  Kudos to you Smile
What do you want? A medal? You must be cold as ice inside not to have felt that last night Wink
Not the only one, fella. I knew what was coming and checked out for 24 hours. Actually indefinitely. Before deciding to come back after my phone almost imploded about 2.15 today.
Of course I don't want a medal. But everybody wants to sack the manager and fuck the whole team off
People react in different ways.
Hopefully we'll come together Weds...
Knew McLean would do something great for us. It might have been while playing for Stoke but I'll take it.
I haven't checked the Twatter or Dickbook but I imagine there will be a hefty amount of abuse aimed at our own players. Wouldn't surprise me if they just thought, sod the game at QPR, these fans are proper cunts, throw the game on purpose. At least by posting it on here, it's not aimed at them. Just about them which is fairly normal, if not rational.