Less than 24 hours in football forums
Brentford now:
https://griffinpark.org/forums/showthrea...ost3607632

Resigned to play-offs  Huh
We can still fuck up Wednesday albeit against QPR who'll want us to win.
It's definitely looking like this season is being played in the players heads rather than with their feet!

Amazing from Stoke, but I don't know about anyone else, I can't have any belief.
(07-18-2020, 01:40 PM)MassDebater Wrote: It's definitely looking like this season is being played in the players heads rather than with their feet!

Amazing from Stoke, but I don't know about anyone else, I can't have any belief.

We'll be OK.
(07-18-2020, 01:36 PM)ItsAGoal Wrote: Brentford now:

We can still fuck up Tuesday albeit against QPR who'll want us to win.

It's Wednesday mon.

Don't want you to miss it Big Grin
(07-18-2020, 01:42 PM)Hopalong Wrote:
(07-18-2020, 01:40 PM)MassDebater Wrote: It's definitely looking like this season is being played in the players heads rather than with their feet!

We'll be OK.

I said that after Fulham, and firmly believed it...I was one of the few. Then after last night I've decided that me being confident is a bad thing, so confidence has been replaced by a sense of impending doom and a certainty of failure, it's the only sane way!
(07-18-2020, 01:43 PM)Sliced Wrote:
(07-18-2020, 01:36 PM)ItsAGoal Wrote: Brentford now:

We can still fuck up Tuesday albeit against QPR who'll want us to win.

It's Wednesday mon.

Don't want you to miss it Big Grin

Thanks matey
there is a wailing and gnashing of teeth on Heroes and Villans on this result.
Crikey. They sound a lot more level-headed than myself and the majority of this board. I do feel a bit silly but it felt so incredibly certain that they would overtake us today. I think we've been let off andtheir emotions are more disappointment which is fair as they've been on an amazing run whilst we've been shite <tongue in cheek> for weeks. We can all have another angry moan on Wednesday night.
(07-18-2020, 01:52 PM)HLS Wrote: Crikey. They sound a lot more level-headed than myself and the majority of this board. I do feel a bit silly but it felt so incredibly certain that they would overtake us today. I think we've been let off andtheir emotions are more disappointment which is fair as they've been on an amazing run whilst we've been shite <tongue in cheek> for weeks. We can all have another angry moan on Wednesday night.

Only because they've lost. The arrogance they were exuding prior to kick off would make you think they're already up.
(07-18-2020, 01:54 PM)Sliced Wrote:
(07-18-2020, 01:52 PM)HLS Wrote: Crikey. They sound a lot more level-headed than myself and the majority of this board. I do feel a bit silly but it felt so incredibly certain that they would overtake us today. I think we've been let off andtheir emotions are more disappointment which is fair as they've been on an amazing run whilst we've been shite <tongue in cheek> for weeks. We can all have another angry moan on Wednesday night.

Only because they've lost. The arrogance they were exuding prior to kick off would make you think they're already up.

Fair enough. It wasn't meant to point score against us. But my word does this result trivialise our reaction. Last night was the most pissed off I can remember with the team and to then contrast that with how I feel now is absolutely ridiculous. I am staggered.