Leeds
(07-12-2020, 06:35 PM)Leicesterbaggie Wrote: In relation to Harper and Brunt I though Brunt did extremely well when he can on the other week. Controlled things played ball to man and was available for passes. He has the experience in these situations. Harper does not have that “nous “ yet. Brunt has been there and got the T shirt. That’s why I would have put Brunt on yesterday.

I don’t disagree but I think picking on Harper as a reason for us only drawing is unfair in him and not accurate. The team made enough changes to win two or three games we failed to do so because of poor decision making and finishing in the final third. Why fans (not you Leicester) have to single out players to blame even if it doesn’t stand up to scrutiny is a mystery to me. Maybe it makes them feel better? It doesn’t help the team or player though. Also what has barely being mentioned is they brought on four subs who made a big difference to how they played which wouldn’t have been such a problem if we had been two or three up as we should have been.

Ironic people are now bemoaning a former boo boy favourite for not getting selected though Wink