Zaha
(07-13-2020, 09:02 AM)Cuzer Wrote: Small world and all that, the others halves sister's daughter sits next to him at school in Tudor Grange

Not the best lad by all accounts but his old man is a Villa twat of the highest order............says it all really

Cuzer

That would make him live right by me Cuz, we're in the Tudor Grange catchment area. There are an abundance of Villa twats around here so no surprise really. 

Can't hang around though, gotta turn the Bentley over in case the battery is flat - I've been using the Lambo a lot lately.
(07-12-2020, 04:25 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: 12 years old. Wow. Parents must be so proud.

I hate Villa more than most, but I am sure their fans are as disgusted as everyone else.

I had a look at the Twitter post.
The 2nd comment after Zahas was from a Villa fan who apologised, said he was ashamed, and that he hoped Palace would beat his team.
Good for him.
Everyone has their racists. We've all heard them with Albion too.
(07-13-2020, 11:49 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(07-12-2020, 10:04 PM)Solihull Throstle Wrote:
(07-12-2020, 05:45 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: Always thought Solihull was an area with lots of money but very little class. Bling, loadsa money etc.

Jeez Derek. I thought you were better than that.

As for Solihull, there are some lovely parts, some parts full of the types you've described and some of the most deprived areas in the West Midlands.

Do your homework in future mate.

This sad news looks like Olton to me Sol.  Opposite Old Warwick Rd.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bi...m-53390862

Oh dear. Certainly looks like it.
My mate lives in a nice quiet part of Solihull but then a couple of doors away from him this happened:

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/mi...s-15077297

Mind you - still safer than Midsomer!!  Confused
(07-13-2020, 12:54 PM)baggy1 Wrote:
(07-13-2020, 09:02 AM)Cuzer Wrote: Small world and all that, the others halves sister's daughter sits next to him at school in Tudor Grange

Not the best lad by all accounts but his old man is a Villa twat of the highest order............says it all really

Cuzer

That would make him live right by me Cuz, we're in the Tudor Grange catchment area. There are an abundance of Villa twats around here so no surprise really. 

Can't hang around though, gotta turn the Bentley over in case the battery is flat - I've been using the Lambo a lot lately.

Top Arf  Big Grin

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
(07-13-2020, 05:01 PM)baggpuss Wrote: My mate lives in a nice quiet part of Solihull but then a couple of doors away from him this happened:

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/mi...s-15077297

Mind you - still safer than Midsomer!!  Confused

I always think of hat terrible incident when I ride down that road. 

What was terrible with the murder you have mentioned is that his wife had contacted the police fearing for her safety and they did nothing and she phoned again when he turned up and the response time was ridiculously slow and when they did arrive it was too late.
(07-13-2020, 11:49 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(07-12-2020, 10:04 PM)Solihull Throstle Wrote:
(07-12-2020, 05:45 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: Always thought Solihull was an area with lots of money but very little class. Bling, loadsa money etc.

Jeez Derek. I thought you were better than that.

As for Solihull, there are some lovely parts, some parts full of the types you've described and some of the most deprived areas in the West Midlands.

Do your homework in future mate.

This sad news looks like Olton to me Sol.  Opposite Old Warwick Rd.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bi...m-53390862

Looks like there has been another murder in Solihull which will be 2 in 3 days.   Forensics currently on hands and knees scouring the grass on the green on Prospect lane near the Sharmans cross pub.
Literally round the corner from me - we walk there most evenings. Heard about it this morning.
(07-12-2020, 07:08 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(07-12-2020, 07:02 PM)Jack Halford Wrote:

Wow Derek, what a sweeping generalisation.

Plenty of class in my part of Solihull ( as I’m sure FF and the other Solihull baggies I know will verify).  Nice areas do attract Money.

Solihull, Four Oaks, Hagley, parts of Worcester, Warwick, Stratford-upon-Avon,Barnt Green.

Out of interest where do you live so we can give you our thoughts?

Big Grin of course it was a sweeping generalisation and a bit naughty of me Wink Of course there are nice bits of Solihull but imo Sutton Coldfield, Four Oaks, Mere Green aren’t so blingy Wink 

I used to live in Mere Green but now live in an Ivory Tower Wink
Personally, I think we are all entitled to generalise. I am close to Solihull, but outside the border, but my kids go to school there. There's good and bad about it like everywhere.
Hate the new money fashion conscious types of Dickens Heath and the old money crusty snobs of Dorridge and Knowle, the chavs of Chelmsley Wood, but nothing much wrong with the likes of Olton, Shirley etc.
(07-12-2020, 03:14 PM)Johnnykayeengland Wrote:
(07-12-2020, 12:41 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: https://twitter.com/wilfriedzaha/status/...3208808450

Received racist abuse from a Villa fan prior to today's game. WTF is wrong with some people.

There are many things we could say about racists.
One that always occurs to me is that they're invariably thick.
How many black players have Villa got?
Are you a "black cunt" if you play for"us"?
And has Benteke suddenly become one!

I have heard Albion racists too... the club of Cyrille ffs !
Had one in Brummie road this season few seats away from me, have to say I was shocked hadn't heard that stuff for years but people in front beat me to it in giving him a shoeing. Thankfully he wasn't seen again.