Leeds tonight...
I'd just rather that teams that can overtake us lost. That's all.
I don't care who takes the second promo slot behind us, leeds to lose would be my preference tonight
Never underestimate the ability of a football fan to complicate a simple game. Just go out and try and win every game. Ignore as much as possible others results.
The great thing is that we are masters of our own destiny. WE can ignore the other clubs if we play well: points mean............
PRIZES!
8 from 4 and we're sorted.
Just reading the Brentford forums. Arrogant cunts.
There is no fking debate its a numbers game pure and simple.
Keep Leeds behind us and that acts as a buffer between us and Brentford who will probably overhaul one of us.
Leeds to lose.

(07-09-2020, 12:22 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: Just reading the Brentford forums. Arrogant cunts.

Theyre the new Bournemouth.  Literally seen it all before...
(07-09-2020, 11:24 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: Never underestimate the ability of a football fan to complicate a simple game. Just go out and try and win every game. Ignore as much as possible others results.

Indeed. Remember 1976-I was at Orient and Oldham as an 11 year old  in that last week and must have been pant-wetting for most of it.  Remember Bolton being 3-0 up at Charlton at H/T on the last day then it all came good.  Keep the faith !!
(07-09-2020, 10:55 AM)Duffers Wrote: You can spin it any way you want to. A Leeds win for example could be good as it could dishearten Brentford having played their hearts out and yet are still two wins behind us both.

I’d rather we just kept winning.

Agreed it really is that simple Duffers, never mind what Leeds or Brentford are doing we need min 8pts from 4 games do that and we're up no matter what anyone else does.
(07-09-2020, 12:22 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: Just reading the Brentford forums. Arrogant cunts.

Makes a change from you being on Villa Talk.