Ratings...
Its amazing watching both Grady and Periera playing together on the same side. Whenever either gets the ball in space, with guys like Grosiki/Robinson/Austin etc rushing into the channels, you just feel like we will score. We are a tremendous counter attacking side
(07-08-2020, 09:07 PM)scotbaggie Wrote: Its amazing watching both Grady and Periera playing together on the same side. Whenever either gets the ball in space, with guys like Grosiki/Robinson/Austin etc rushing into the channels, you just feel like we will score. We are a tremendous counter attacking side

If only Charlie had a bit of pace... there were times tonight when I reckoned I’d have reached the penalty box from my sofa quicker than he would.

Grosicki is frighteningly direct, Periera oozes class and Diangana is a wonderful mix of both. We’re really lucky to have all three, and when you add Phillips, Krov and Robinson from the bench, there really is no excuse for us not to get the points we need in the next few games.
For me, Livermore was a 9. He was a man possessed, all over the pitch pressing and tackling - a proper captain's performance. Leading from the front. Immense.