I-Follow EFL
(07-05-2020, 05:14 PM)keef Wrote:
(07-05-2020, 04:13 PM)Super_Slav Wrote: Was reticent to pay the 10£ after feedback on here but have to say I was very impressed. No buffering and decent quality via a MacBook (Google Chrome).

Wonderful for a tenner. Great game too!

how do you get that game on so well mate i did not ask for my season tickrt back i just went on i follow and its   unwatchabble i ended up listeng to wm

Hi Keef.

I used a MacBook Pro and watched via Google Chrome. I think whatever you use (App, Windows) a really decent Broadband connection is required 200Mb minimum IMO
AJ makes it very much worthwhile, once you can get it to work - compared to the Sky commentators AJ is way better

Did I hear him say he's shaving his head for the NHS or something?
Same here, a couple of niggles with the sound but good quality. There’s always a delay even when on sky so no problems with the notifications on my phone coming before they ‘happened’%
(07-05-2020, 07:09 PM)Super_Slav Wrote:
(07-05-2020, 05:14 PM)keef Wrote:
(07-05-2020, 04:13 PM)Super_Slav Wrote: Was reticent to pay the 10£ after feedback on here but have to say I was very impressed. No buffering and decent quality via a MacBook (Google Chrome).

Wonderful for a tenner. Great game too!

how do you get that game on so well mate i did not ask for my season tickrt back i just went on i follow and its   unwatchabble i ended up listeng to wm

Hi Keef.

I used a MacBook Pro and watched via Google Chrome. I think whatever you use (App, Windows) a really decent Broadband connection is required 200Mb minimum IMO

thanks Slav appreciate that mate