Morton
(06-22-2020, 08:59 PM)Super_Slav Wrote: Reminds me of Lee Hughes. Cracking talent.

Because he’s a fucking carrot top?
(06-22-2020, 09:51 PM)Dumbo Wrote:
(06-22-2020, 08:59 PM)Super_Slav Wrote: Reminds me of Lee Hughes. Cracking talent.

Because he’s a fucking carrot top?

Hope it doesn't end in the same way
The good news is he is contracted to 2021.

Get him a good Champ Loan and signed on a 3 year deal pronto
Get him extended in the summer.

We need to learn lessons.
Exactly. Contract 'im up. Besides, we may need him in the team, should we not go up.
(06-23-2020, 04:09 AM)Pneumann Wrote: Exactly. Contract 'im up. Besides, we may need him in the team, should we not go up.

I was going to say the same in that there may be no need for a loan to a champ club Big Grin
That's 7 goals in 11 games now for Northampton.
He's a real handful but needs Champiosnhip football next season to see if he's developed his all round game to that level at least

His workrate is off the scale, must be horrible to play against, deceptively good in the air too and quick acceleration over the first 5 yards

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
(06-23-2020, 09:39 AM)Cuzer Wrote: He's a real handful but needs Champiosnhip football next season to see if he's developed his all round game to that level at least

His workrate is off the scale, must be horrible to play against, deceptively good in the air too and quick acceleration over the first 5 yards

Cuzer

Tulloch, Soule, Morton and below them we’ve got Richards and Malcolm. Some real cracking talent Cuz
Reading the match report sounds like he could've had about 5.