Almost 4 years since the referendum
(06-19-2020, 02:18 PM)baggy1 Wrote: You're right LIQ, they didn't have to Furlough, they could have just let all of those companies make the staff redundant 
Yes so some of these who are  ungrateful should take a look in the mirror  and think thank god  the tories for bailing me out of the dole que ......

(06-19-2020, 02:18 PM)CA Baggie Wrote:
(06-19-2020, 01:58 PM)The liquidator Wrote: They didnt have to furlonged but they did some right ungrateful fuckers about .

You can only be helped if you support and don't criticise?

If you think they didn't have to support the income of people then you're way off the mark.  

You think it was ever an option to enforce places of work to close for an indefinite period of time, resulting in zero income for a large % of the population?  The option would have been complete economic meltdown, looting, civil disobedience like never seen before - total anarchy.  Oh and the virus would have continued to spread unchecked.

Thinking about the 2 options I suppose they didn't have to offer the CJRS.  I suppose we should all be grateful for them not choosing anarchy.

As an aside I for one fell through their net as the owner of a limited company, they've done nothing to support my income or my business.  I'm currently appealing my rateable value and if I win, and subsequently fall into the Small Business Rates Relief, I still won't get the £10K grant despite actually being eligible.

Hope you get sorted

Messages In This Thread
Almost 4 years since the referendum - by billybassett - 06-18-2020, 07:33 AM
RE: Almost 4 years since the referendum - by JOK - 06-18-2020, 02:21 PM
RE: Almost 4 years since the referendum - by JOK - 06-19-2020, 07:43 AM
RE: Almost 4 years since the referendum - by JOK - 06-18-2020, 06:35 PM
RE: Almost 4 years since the referendum - by The liquidator - 06-19-2020, 02:27 PM