Games on sky.
(06-12-2020, 02:47 PM)lesley Wrote: The more Albion games Sky cover the less likely I will go for option 1.
It already seems better value to have my season ticket money held over till God knows when and opt in to iFollow for the individual games that aren’t going to be live on Sky. I also reckon our match against Fulham will be chosen as a live game.

The best option if you have sky would be to have a refund due to no knowing when you will be able to attend next season.
(06-12-2020, 03:12 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(06-12-2020, 02:47 PM)lesley Wrote: The more Albion games Sky cover the less likely I will go for option 1.
It already seems better value to have my season ticket money held over till God knows when and opt in to iFollow for the individual games that aren’t going to be live on Sky. I also reckon our match against Fulham will be chosen as a live game.

The best option if you have sky would be to have a refund due to no knowing when you will be able to attend next season.

Too late for me, I've already paid for next season. We (in our group) are thinking of all taking the refunds bar one. The one takes the ifollow option and sets up a telly under a gazebo with distancing and beer.