Schools
(06-19-2020, 06:07 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(06-19-2020, 06:01 PM)fuzzbox Wrote:
(06-19-2020, 05:50 PM)The liquidator Wrote:
(06-19-2020, 05:38 PM)fuzzbox Wrote:
(06-19-2020, 05:36 PM)The liquidator Wrote: Your a bit too transparent fuzzy  sit down and watch the football.

I'm too depressed now. It's like all the fun has gone out of my life...

That's what you get for agreeing with derek

Indeed. Proth and DH - two sides of the same coin.

Yep not liking this government makes me a Marxist on here I forgot Wink

While taking their coin ....your the boards equivalent to james mcclean.
(06-19-2020, 06:25 PM)The liquidator Wrote: While taking their coin ....your the boards equivalent to james mcclean.

Am I? In what way?

(I'm guessing you're typing on a phone...)
Not you fuzzy
(06-19-2020, 06:51 PM)The liquidator Wrote: Not you fuzzy

Again you've disappointed me...this is the worst day ever.
Get stuck in a lift with derek and pulis this will make a day like this a trip to Disneyland
Funnily enough, there's a q & A  of him (Pulis, Not Derek!) addressing the Oxford Union on youtube. From memory, it's about an hour long.

He comes across as smart, honest and engaging. It becomes clear how he was able to make a comfortable living from football. You'd certainly enjoy a car ride with him!

It shows how we can all get blinded by a smart man who is a good communicator.
(06-20-2020, 10:21 AM)fuzzbox Wrote: It shows how we can all get blinded by a smart man who is a good communicator.

That still doesn't explain Trump or Johnson though, Fuzzbox.
Oddly I’ve found the biggest critics of TP bend over backwards to defend Johnson and co.
(06-20-2020, 11:56 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: Oddly I’ve found the biggest critics of TP bend over backwards to defend Johnson and co.

Not quite.

Critic (in the extreme) of both.

Does that put me in the centre ground? That’s where I’d put myself politically, maybe with a slight left bias.

You don’t have to be either wing to know that Pauli’s and this shambles of a government meet the requirements to be filed under Cun...
(06-20-2020, 11:28 AM)Ossian Wrote:
(06-20-2020, 10:21 AM)fuzzbox Wrote: It shows how we can all get blinded by a smart man who is a good communicator.

That still doesn't explain Trump or Johnson though, Fuzzbox.

I think both are smarter than most people give them credit for.  I would say Johnson's biggest strength is that he knows his limitations. Trumps is that he thinks he has no limitations! 

As communication goes, both know their audiences and are smart enough to keep their message simple.

As you imply, both are extraordinarily bad choices, which millions of people endorsed.

(06-20-2020, 11:56 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: Oddly I’ve found the biggest critics of TP bend over backwards to defend Johnson and co.

MY biggest problem with Pulis was his dishonesty (Which, I believe, I'm legally allowed to say!).

That messes up the logic of your theory!