(05-06-2020, 10:12 PM)MancBaggie Wrote: Girlfriend in a coma

Is it serious?
This Charming Man
Bigmouth Strikes Again
That joke isn't funny anymore
There is a light that never goes out
William it was really nothing
Reel around the woolpack.

I thought Every day is like sunday was a Morrisey solo hit.

And anyone need a good read the Johnny Marr autobiography is very good.
We hate it when our friends become successful.

ha ha ha
Still Ill. Fucking awesome
I was going to start a Smiths volume but thought I'd better check and glad I did. Massive fan when I was in my teens, without a doubt, they changed my life. Really difficult choice but There Is A Light That Never Goes Out encapsulates everything they were about - melodies, poetry, humour (yes!). I daresay it will be chosen for a lot of funerals of my generation.
(06-09-2020, 10:10 AM)chasetownbaggie Wrote: I was going to start a Smiths volume but thought I'd better check and glad I did. Massive fan when I was in my teens, without a doubt, they changed my life. Really difficult choice but There Is A Light That Never Goes Out encapsulates everything they were about - melodies, poetry, humour (yes!). I daresay it will be chosen for a lot of funerals of my generation.

Heavy / slash metal for new volumes please.
(06-09-2020, 10:16 AM)baggiebloke Wrote:
(06-09-2020, 10:10 AM)chasetownbaggie Wrote: I was going to start a Smiths volume but thought I'd better check and glad I did. Massive fan when I was in my teens, without a doubt, they changed my life. Really difficult choice but There Is A Light That Never Goes Out encapsulates everything they were about - melodies, poetry, humour (yes!). I daresay it will be chosen for a lot of funerals of my generation.

Heavy / slash metal for new volumes please.

There is plenty of stuff we haven’t done yet including a fair few big hitters in the rock genre. Off the top of my head;

Nirvana, AC/DC, Iron Maiden, Guns n Roses, Metallica, Foo Fighters, Prodigy, New Order, Chemical Bros, any rapper, Diana Ross, Tom Jones, Dolly Parton, The Beach Boys, U2, The Cure, Fleetwood Mac, Pixies...