Durham
Cummings is to Johnson what Mandelson was to Blair.
He might eventually sack him but bring him back in a few months time.

He will blame the nasty media for hounding the poor little man.
(05-26-2020, 07:04 PM)The liquidator Wrote:
(05-26-2020, 04:34 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(05-26-2020, 01:34 PM)The liquidator Wrote: So in other words pander to the press once you've done that your finished .

Arf come on Liq you really are trying to defend the indefensible and I’m not even sure you believe it yourself. Brexit is done let him go...

I give a toss honestly but I dont like bullying from the media ......the hatred from you lot has convinced me he is doing a fine job .....he batted the vultures aside last night .....all the MSM media had their faces full of hate and they couldn't get a rise out of him ......he is going nowhere so carry on with all the bile because there is only one winner and it's not you lot .

Remember I didnt see my dad for a out 10 weeks I havnt seen my son about the same .....have I moaned about him taking his son up north 
....no I havnt just get on with it ......and I've had work mates die of the shit virus and none of us have been able to go .    

Get on with it and stop being a bunch of titty babies.

Remember when Trump said he could shoot someone in New York and not lose votes? You're the reason why he said that. This isn't a party political matter, this is someone acting reckless, being a cunt and ignoring the sacrifices millions of people in Britain have made to do what he wants then refusing to apologise for it.
(05-26-2020, 08:17 PM)Borin\ Baggie Wrote:
(05-26-2020, 07:04 PM)The liquidator Wrote:
(05-26-2020, 04:34 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(05-26-2020, 01:34 PM)The liquidator Wrote: So in other words pander to the press once you've done that your finished .

Arf come on Liq you really are trying to defend the indefensible and I’m not even sure you believe it yourself. Brexit is done let him go...

I give a toss honestly but I dont like bullying from the media ......the hatred from you lot has convinced me he is doing a fine job .....he batted the vultures aside last night .....all the MSM media had their faces full of hate and they couldn't get a rise out of him ......he is going nowhere so carry on with all the bile because there is only one winner and it's not you lot .

Remember I didnt see my dad for a out 10 weeks I havnt seen my son about the same .....have I moaned about him taking his son up north 
....no I havnt just get on with it ......and I've had work mates die of the shit virus and none of us have been able to go .    

Get on with it and stop being a bunch of titty babies.

Remember when Trump said he could shoot someone in New York and not lose votes? You're the reason why he said that. This isn't a party political matter, this is someone acting reckless, being a cunt and ignoring the sacrifices millions of people in Britain have made to do what he wants then refusing to apologise for it.

Stop acting like a fucking drama queen and get on with it .
(05-26-2020, 07:04 PM)The liquidator Wrote: the hatred from you lot has convinced me he is doing a fine job

Is this about Pulis? Big Grin

I honestly never understood people getting fanatical about politics, at least with football there are occasional upsides.
Now if there is one person needs a good fucking shoeing is that wanker .
(05-26-2020, 03:40 PM)hudds Wrote:
(05-26-2020, 02:57 PM)billybassett Wrote:
(05-26-2020, 02:45 PM)baggy1 Wrote: It gets better  Big Grin

His claim about predicting coronavirus a year ago is basically he updated an old blog from last year after the 9th April this year to include references to Coronavirus, China and labs - the original blog didn't mention them.

Seriously - this bloke is nuts  Big Grin Big Grin

He updated it again this morning. Not sure what with.

The guy is a prize bellend. Shabby was spot on. 'Fess up - do your time and act like a man.

He's a spineless, morally deficient human being who thinks the world revolves around him. Johnson is a total sociopath and he surrounds himself with other sociopaths and nodding dogs. For example I thought Sunek was doing a decent job but his approval of Cummings today on Twitter means he's lost any capital he'd built up with me...
Sunek is there because Cummings wanted Javed out and made it impossible for him to carry on as Chancellor.  Sunek is Dom's vassal.

Cummings is a chancer and, like all chancers, he needs a patsy to exploit. In the dysfunctional and apparently spellbound man-child who also happens to be Prime Minister he's hit the jackpot. 

The person Cummings is most making a mug of is Johnson himself, and he (Johnson, that is) is in a tailspin - weaker and more out of his depth with every new turn of events. Our country is being run by a bumbling fool who can be persuaded to stand at the podium parroting three word slogans, manipulated by an unelected and unaccountable (and if we didn't know that part before, we certainly do now) 'adviser'.
Boris loves the idea of being Prime Minister, but doesn't want any of the responsibility that goes with it.

If he could stay in bed for the next three years and not be criticised for it, he would. Sacking Cummings would mean he actually has to do some work and make some decisions for himself, so he won't do it.
Cummings is the brain behind the government why would he sack the most important bloke who pulls the strings
....its like man utd sacking fergie and putting Irvine in charge .
Did you vote for Cummings then - unelected officials by the sound of it.