Durham
(05-25-2020, 08:31 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(05-25-2020, 08:30 PM)HUGHIE REED31 Wrote: Also can a Range Rover Discovery Sport get all the way to Durham some 270 miles on one tank of petrol

I had one of these, one of the reasons I got rid you had to drive like a vicar to get 300 miles out of a tank of diesel

I said higher up, one of the questions was how many times did you stop? I reckon someone has CCTV footage of him. That would nail him.

Get with the story he never stopped all the way there.
The internal contradictons in his statements are astonishing.

One his wife can drive.

Two targetting his house. MetPolice crime stats show in his local area this year one bike theft and two cars broken into.

Three neither him or his wife had the virus. They wanted an Easter trip.

Four he was hounded by the media. How come they didn't notice he was gone for two weeks?

Five he drove with his child for an hour to test his eyesight!

Six he predicted the pandemic. He added this into his 2019 blog the day he returned to london. 

[Image: EY5OHZ4XgAESTya?format=jpg&name=large]

Seven first up to ask questions was Laura Kuenssberg, Is this why?

https://twitter.com/imincorrigible/statu...56?lang=en
1. Cummins is a confirmed public liar and will never be trusted with anything he says again.
2. He has proved he is a moron
3. His integrity has gone for ever ?
4. He put his whole family at risk with his blatant stupidity ?
5. He put the general public at risk driving with his eye sight compromised ?
6. He returned and put his colleagues at risk a few days later ?
Never mind Cummins resignation??? A jail sentence is required for him IMO and if BJ keeps people like that as advisors his intelligence as the leader of our country needs to be reviewed.

(05-25-2020, 07:30 PM)Sunshine Wrote: GlaxoSmithKline were awarded a government contract to develop a covid19 vaccine 2 days after Cummings returned to London. They have a large facility in Barnard Castle.

Just gave his wife a well paid job to boot - it fkn stinks. Treats us all with contempt - JAIL HIM.
(05-25-2020, 08:52 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(05-25-2020, 08:31 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(05-25-2020, 08:30 PM)HUGHIE REED31 Wrote: Also can a Range Rover Discovery Sport get all the way to Durham some 270 miles on one tank of petrol

I had one of these, one of the reasons I got rid you had to drive like a vicar to get 300 miles out of a tank of diesel

I said higher up, one of the questions was how many times did you stop? I reckon someone has CCTV footage of him. That would nail him.

Get with the story he never stopped all the way there.

His child must have the world's biggest bladder lol
Again it beggars belief how badly the Govt has handled this, they have become a laughing stock and that's a really dangerous place for them to be.

These people are supposed to be brilliant strategists.

Well if they had asked me I could have given them a strategy that would have worked a lot better than this.

Cummings should have accepted straight away that he made a poor decision to go to Durham, accepted that it was against the spirit of the lockdown rules and apologised. He could give his extenuating circumstances. Then told everyone he had offered to resign, but PM had refused to accept his resignation on basis that the PM needed someone he had experience with working with at this time of difficulty for the nation. Johnson could then add his tuppence and say what Cummings did was wrong but that it was in the national interest for him to reject his offer of resignation.

Obviously not everyone would have been satisfied by this, but I think enough would have been for this problem to have gone away.

Instead they adopted a strategy which has left them looking ridiculous .
So in other words pander to the press once you've done that your finished .
(05-26-2020, 01:34 PM)The liquidator Wrote: So in other words pander to the press once you've done that your finished .

Fuck me, you really are out on a limb if you think this one is down to the press hounding an innocent man - he thinks he's above the rules, the law and everybody else judging by that press conference. He could have simply said sorry and fallen on his sword like the others. This isn't just about breaking lockdown, it was about driving whilst ill, transporting the virus from one part of the country to another and lying blatantly about it whilst being part of the government trying to get everyone to lockdown. What did he expect?
(05-26-2020, 01:34 PM)The liquidator Wrote: So in other words pander to the press once you've done that your finished .

Wow. You really do buy in to everything this bunch of liars put out there don't you mate.

Hope theres none on here who couldn't attend a loved-ones funeral or hold their hand as they died because they thought they were doing the right thing.

They may not be as polite with you.
Cummings should stay. Good old Boris supports him. Every extra hour helps the Tory leadership present itself as it truly is.
It gets better  Big Grin

His claim about predicting coronavirus a year ago is basically he updated an old blog from last year after the 9th April this year to include references to Coronavirus, China and labs - the original blog didn't mention them.

Seriously - this bloke is nuts  Big Grin Big Grin