Durham
Double whooshers
Watching him now , my opinion he’s being very economical with the truth.
Does he sweat? 

Huh
(05-25-2020, 04:21 PM)HUGHIE REED31 Wrote: Watching him now , my opinion he’s being very economical with the truth.

My opinion is he's a fucking idiot.

He said that his wife was ill with coronavirus symptoms so he went back home, met with her then went back to work. Stupid, and explicitly against the rules.

He said he drove half an hour to Barnard Castle to test his eyesight, then half an hour back. Stupid, and explicitly against the rules.
Went for a 30 mile drive to a tourist location on his wife's birthday with his child just to check his eyesight.

Makes perfect sense, nothing to see here.

It reminds me of the time I was caught in the women's showers of the local gym. The police said I was peeping, but in fact I was just there to check the water temperature as I'd been struggling to get hot water at home and wondered if it was an issue with just my house.
If nothing else, he's got balls of solid brass to stand there and come out with *that* keeping a straight face

Interesting that afterwards the BBC then read out 3 statements from Tory MPs supporting Cummings, with none from the opposition. Their first two interviewees were then former Tory political advisors. Bloody leftie media eh...
I wouldn't have been surprised if he had said he gone for a drive to see i he could get a haircut.  He holds everybody in contempt.
Quite telling was one the media asked him about when he stopped for petrol. He said he didn't on the way up, but couldn't quite remember on the way back.

I think the media have an ace card to play here, to finish him off. CCTV footage, or something.
His home has never been a target which is very different to abuse on social media.

His brother-in-law lives around the corner from him. 

"Meanwhile, the Ukrainian oligarch’s interests reach deeper, into the Vote Leave campaign camp. The Firtash Foundation was established as a UK company in 2008. Jack Wakefield, the brother-in-law of the Vote Leave campaign director and the Prime Minister’s Chief of Staff Dominic Cummings, was a director from 2008 to 2013."

https://bylinetimes.com/2019/10/23/firta...brexiters/ 
I know I said I was gone but I have just come back to say this. The same thick people who, until Friday evening at around 9pm when the story broke, who were whining ""OH MY GOD!! THE LAW AND THE GUIDANCE, IT'S SO VAGUE!! I HAVE NO IDEA OF WHAT WE ARE ALLOWED TO DO AND NOT ALLOWED TO DO!!" are the same people screeching "OH MY GOD!! CUMMINGS HAS DEFINITELY BROKEN THE LAW AND/OR THE GUIDANCE!!"

All that is clear is that these idiots have neither read nor understood either the Regulations or the guidance.

As before, all the best to all, even the thicko and clown in the NW who continually asks 'Who am I?', who has an intellect that is inversely proportionate to his propensity to be foul-mouthed and bitter when he throws his tantrums.

Here's to promotion and us all staying safe and well until all this weirdness is over.