UK Covid death toll
Good news indeed - saved us from a fake virus apparently  Angel

The Deep state is probably injecting trackers into us.
It's very good news. It's definitely not complete research but this is really promising
Don't see how anyone can argue this isn't great news.

2020 has about 9 weeks to save itself from being one of the worst years in memory.
(11-09-2020, 02:01 PM)Ted Maul Wrote: Don't see how anyone can argue this isn't great news.

2020 has about 9 weeks to save itself from being one of the worst years in memory.

I'll be surprised if it will be ready for the end of 2020, they still need to finish their analysis, scale up and figure out storage (-80°C would limit the vaccine to being stored and used in hospitals) but it's definitely good news and 90% is really promising.
To quote Michael Spicer - please don't give control of it to this government, they'll probably accidentally inject all of it into a single elephant or something
(11-09-2020, 02:08 PM)baggy1 Wrote: To quote Michael Spicer - please don't give control of it to this government, they'll probably accidentally inject all of it into a single elephant or something

If they did that at least it would never be forgotten!
Vaccine progress is being made and that will be great for vulnerable groups. Looks like it was based on the first 100 or so Covid sufferers with 40K participants.

The trouble is the success criteria have yet to be clearly published and we've no idea yet of the demography or health of those who participated. I'm assuming this will be published so it can be replicated.

As an aside when the govt got asked for the list of people on the UK Vaccine Task force it redacted all their names. Hard to judge whether there are any conflicts from that (although reports on the head of this task force over the weekend may lean us in one direction). I'm sure Mr Vallance is very happy mind.

On other news excess deaths in line for this time of year (although strangely 80% of the excess are deaths at home not hospital) and I quote "the ICU/HDU rate for influenza was at 0.00 per 100,000 in week 42 (based on data reported from 110 NHS Trusts) and there were two influenza (2 influenza A(unknown subtype)) confirmed ICU/HDU admissions.". Similar for many weeks. So I think we can officially agree we have cured Flu.

Also revised data out this weekend showed "cases" dropping from start of October. Making even more ludicrous the lockdown we are now in.
(11-09-2020, 03:32 PM)billybassett Wrote: Vaccine progress is being made and that will be great for vulnerable groups. Looks like it was based on the first 100 or so Covid sufferers with 40K participants.

The trouble is the success criteria have yet to be clearly published and we've no idea yet of the demography or health of those who participated. I'm assuming this will be published so it can be replicated.

As an aside when the govt got asked for the list of people on the UK Vaccine Task force it redacted all their names. Hard to judge whether there are any conflicts from that (although reports on the head of this task force over the weekend may lean us in one direction). I'm sure Mr Vallance is very happy mind.

On other news excess deaths in line for this time of year (although strangely 80% of the excess are deaths at home not hospital) and I quote "the ICU/HDU rate for influenza was at 0.00 per 100,000 in week 42 (based on data reported from 110 NHS Trusts) and there were two influenza (2 influenza A(unknown subtype)) confirmed ICU/HDU admissions.". Similar for many weeks. So I think we can officially agree we have cured Flu.

Also revised data out this weekend showed "cases" dropping from start of October. Making even more ludicrous the lockdown we are now in.

Billy, don't want to pull you up on this but you spoil informative posts such as this with obvious bullshit tin foil hat quotes. Out of the 10,739 deaths in week 43 how did you decide which ones were the excess deaths in order to measure those as home / hospital?

Surely the measurement should be in week 43 in 2020 x were at home and y were in hospital, compared with 2019 is was....

And as for curing flu, surely you mean that only 2 people have gone to hospital with into ICU or HCU. Not that we have cured it, just people with flu haven't gone to hospital. and don't want to offer a separate view but chances are people could have both Covid and Flu but your statement is meant to undermine the validity of Covid because of the narrative.

Other than that I agree with a lot of your post but take the tin foil hat off mate, you don't need it. And chances are, they've got the demography of health of those who participated covered, but they would probably welcome your input, i'd give them a ring if I were you - could your missus patch you through?  Big Grin Angel (that was a joke btw and a bit of teasing)
The flu season has hardly started as yet, and in any case reports from many other Countries seem to point to
the fact that the flu is at record lows, mostly they beleive due to the mitigations being put in place to try and 
slow the spread of the pandemic.
(11-09-2020, 03:51 PM)baggy1 Wrote:
(11-09-2020, 03:32 PM)billybassett Wrote: Vaccine progress is being made and that will be great for vulnerable groups. Looks like it was based on the first 100 or so Covid sufferers with 40K participants.

Billy, don't want to pull you up on this but you spoil informative posts such as this with obvious bullshit tin foil hat quotes. Out of the 10,739 deaths in week 43 how did you decide which ones were the excess deaths in order to measure those as home / hospital?

Surely the measurement should be in week 43 in 2020 x were at home and y were in hospital, compared with 2019 is was....

And as for curing flu, surely you mean that only 2 people have gone to hospital with into ICU or HCU. Not that we have cured it, just people with flu haven't gone to hospital. and don't want to offer a separate view but chances are people could have both Covid and Flu but your statement is meant to undermine the validity of Covid because of the narrative.

Other than that I agree with a lot of your post but take the tin foil hat off mate, you don't need it. And chances are, they've got the demography of health of those who participated covered, but they would probably welcome your input, i'd give them a ring if I were you - could your missus patch you through?  Big Grin Angel (that was a joke btw and a bit of teasing)

No tin foil hat just the data and the graphs from the usual govt sites

Flu cured was a tease as well don't you know....trying to get people to understand the madness of just PCR testing for testing sake. I mean Liverpool "case" rate was dropping before the local lockdown and now it's low they've decided the army should go in and start testing kids in school with a view to the whole city tested. I find this extraordinarily chilling - the motives and mindset are clear.