No no no no no no no no no no no no no...
(04-20-2020, 01:15 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote: Of course it is? Let's face facts men with a full set of hair dont shave it off do they. Do you see teenagers shaving heads NO. It's only those that think it hides the fact that they are going bald. It a natural occurance with age no need to feel ashamed and shave the rest off.

Surely any haircut - long or short, is a “vanity issue”?

I don’t shave my head because I’m ashamed, I do it because it looks good.
Shaved looks better than a comb over. Now that’s people who can’t accept losing their hair
(04-20-2020, 01:30 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(04-20-2020, 01:15 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote: Of course it is? Let's face facts men with a full set of hair dont shave it off do they. Do you see teenagers shaving heads NO. It's only those that think it hides the fact that they are going bald. It a natural occurance with age no need to feel ashamed and shave the rest off.

Yes of course it does, I bet you have shaved your son's head then! No you haven't because it wouldn't look good and you would be stupid.
(04-20-2020, 01:43 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote:

Yes of course it does, I bet you have shaved your son's head then! No you haven't because it wouldn't look good and you would be stupid.

Why exactly would I shave my newborn son’s head? What the actual the fuck are you going on about?
(04-20-2020, 12:57 PM)Fido Wrote: Didn't that become offices for a company about 20 years ago or are you just taking the p*ss?  Big Grin

apologies Big Grin
(04-20-2020, 01:54 PM)Duffers Wrote:

Why exactly would I shave my newborn son’s head? What the actual the fuck are you going on about?

I'm playing with you - do you think I'm bothered or interested if you look like Homer or not?
Come on tell us all what your calling your new lad?
(04-20-2020, 02:47 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote:

I'm playing with you - do you think I'm bothered or interested if you look like Homer or not?

If you think I’m disclosing the names of my kids to a creepy weirdo on the internet you are sadly mistaken.

Do you wear a toupee?
(04-20-2020, 02:49 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(04-20-2020, 02:47 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote:
(04-20-2020, 01:30 PM)Duffers Wrote: Surely any haircut - long or short, is a “vanity issue”?

If you think I’m disclosing the names of my kids to a creepy weirdo on the internet you are sadly mistaken.

So you have decided then, last time you said it was TBC
I’d go for “Lagerfanny”