Dowling
(07-16-2019, 09:42 AM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(07-16-2019, 09:18 AM)The liquidator Wrote:
(07-16-2019, 08:57 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(07-16-2019, 08:41 AM)The liquidator Wrote:
(07-16-2019, 08:16 AM)Tuxy Wrote: All, Just copied Garth Peace’s posting on E&S before it's deleted..... Roy The most despicable departure so far...for those who don't know, an Albion genius. Dave Bowler has transformed our match day programme (launched in 1905 at a point when we were on the brink of going bust) in to the best in Britain. I have known about his shocking redundancy for some time and find it odd that the Express & Star has only just caught up with the fact. Here is another piece of advance news: our new manager has already talked of quitting and taking his management team with him. Specific promises were made by the incompetent dolt of a 'Technical and Sporting Director' Luke Dowling, none of which were fulfilled. I thought Nicky Hammond was bad - which he was. But what is going on behind the scenes with this guy is beyond belief. His oafish behaviour, bad language towards parents of promising youngsters and rank stupidity in dealing with both agents and players makes me feel he needs help. He does not seem to remember what he's actually said from one day to the next. For those optimistic Baggies, oh how much I admire you. But any member of staff who cares about WBA and our fans, has knowledge of our history, shows initiative, works hard and has bags of talent, is treated as The Enemy. There is one man who is linked to our appalling record of recruitment like Dowling. He's also the reason for many departures of top men and women. He's still sitting there as Chief Executive Officer. There is a malevolence like a cancer eating away at the heart of our beloved club and nothing is going to improve until it is urgently treated with invasive surgery. Either that, or it will kill West Bromwich Albion.
Hi Chris

(07-16-2019, 08:34 AM)wba13 Wrote: Sorry you cannot believe everything you read in a newspaper, if he is that bad he would have been sacked by now don’t like Dowling but I don’t believe all is not as bad as some of you think.Papers always seem to print the worse about clubs and never the good stuff . We will survive and be here long after Lai, Jenkins ,Dowling and wba13 have long gone I will still be there against forest cheering the lads on.

That's why they get away with treating our club like shit because they know people like you will just pull up their trousers having being dry bummed by those bastards in charge .

Ahem instead of insulting the poster perhaps you should do something about it yourself?

I've got a season ticket and I'm staying away

Why did you buy a ST if you have no intention of going?
I buy one every year and go to 90% of the away matches but they are taking the raving piss out of us and some of you are just standing for it .....where is your self respect for something that you claim to love your club .
(07-16-2019, 10:19 AM)The liquidator Wrote:
(07-16-2019, 08:41 AM)The liquidator Wrote: Hi Chris

That's why they get away with treating our club like shit because they know people like you will just pull up their trousers having being dry bummed by those bastards in charge .

Ahem instead of insulting the poster perhaps you should do something about it yourself?

I buy one every year and go to 90% of the away matches but they are taking the raving piss out of us and some of you are just standing for it .....where is your self respect for something that you claim to love your club .

(07-16-2019, 10:28 AM)WWHO Wrote:
(07-16-2019, 08:57 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: Ahem instead of insulting the poster perhaps you should do something about it yourself?

I did until these wankers in charge have completely fucked us over again ........why are you putting up with this shit ?
(07-16-2019, 08:41 AM)The liquidator Wrote: Hi Chris

You've already lined their pockets by buying the ticket.

I'm sorry but your 'stand' seems hilariously stupid!
Empty seats dumbo that's all they understand but you will never stand up to them they pray on the weak they know they can feed you in with false promises
(07-16-2019, 10:49 AM)The liquidator Wrote: Empty seats dumbo that's all they understand but you will never stand up to them they pray on the weak they know they can feed you in with false promises

Yet you still gave them your money?  Huh
In the form of his life.
(07-16-2019, 10:49 AM)The liquidator Wrote: Empty seats dumbo that's all they understand but you will never stand up to them they pray on the weak they know they can feed you in with false promises

You’ve given them your money. You’ve been served man.
That's my choice we could have a ground full of season tickets if the seats was empty there would be questions to ask why are not people turning ing up ..
I will be going because I support West Bromwich Albion, don’t particularly care who owns us who runs us , we have a bloody good manager who needs our support bought my season ticket and will get behind the lads no matter how well we perform. As I’ve said before been through the Saunders, Buckley and Gould era’s and never missed a match same as Ashman, Atkinson Giles and Megson. You take the rough with the smooth but as for buying a season ticket and then not going well you call yourself a supporter but a true supporter will get behind the team no matter what.
(07-16-2019, 11:01 AM)wba13 Wrote: I will be going because I support West Bromwich Albion, don’t particularly care who owns us who runs us , we have a bloody good manager who needs our support bought my season ticket and will get behind the lads no matter how well we perform. As I’ve said before been through the Saunders, Buckley and Gould era’s and never missed a match same as Ashman, Atkinson Giles and Megson. You take the rough with the smooth but as for buying a season ticket and then not going well you call yourself a supporter but a true supporter will get behind the team no matter what.
How many games did you go to last year I missed 4 and that was because I was on holiday so dont try that bollocks on me

If you claim you love your club you wouldn't stand for these charlatans taking this club apart the only thing you like is having your ritual Saturday.