Match thread
Looking better but still final ball is just so poor.

I do believe we're better than this, but something is stopping it, up to Bilic to sort what it is.
(10-26-2020, 06:45 PM)scotbaggie Wrote: Furlong and Townsend both need to be replaced

Any of the outfield ten you could make a case for.
Feels like Gallagher has woken up and been told to get forward this half.

(10-26-2020, 06:46 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: Looking better but still final ball is just so poor.

I do believe we're better than this, but something is stopping it, up to Bilic to sort what it is.

+1 spot on. It's baffling. We just didn't look like ourselves in that first half, if we can snatch a goal i think we'll win this.
Sounds like we're huffing and puffing but not really getting anywhere.
(10-26-2020, 06:46 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: Looking better but still final ball is just so poor.

Quality of opposition usually throws a problem or two. They're better than us.

Pray to scrape a draw.
Livermore off. At least that’s something new. Maybe it’s him because we look rooted to wherever he is in midfield. He’s like our fucking babysitter.

Diangana been poor tonight. Right change.
(10-26-2020, 06:46 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(10-26-2020, 06:38 PM)MassDebater Wrote:
(10-26-2020, 06:36 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(10-26-2020, 06:32 PM)MassDebater Wrote:
(10-26-2020, 06:29 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: I guess this is what happens when you do a Norwich. Trying to stay up on the cheap

Almost £40m spent is cheap? Was how much Blades spent last season.

But that was in the most part to keep the loanees. We needed to spend that again on new players

Oh so spending money only counts if it's totally new players?! I'm sure all the Reminomic experts on here can disprove that!

We got the players Slav wanted.

He got a Championship team, and that us where it is heading

Yep.

With a few mediocre additions.
(10-26-2020, 06:49 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:

Quality of opposition usually throws a problem or two. They're better than us.

Pray to scrape a draw.

Under almost all our managers in the prem, the opposition was often better than us. We worked hard and maximised what we had so we did better than we should.

That's what good managers do. Sheffield United last season didn't have a great team, finished top half.
Interesting subs, not sure that Edwards will offer much, but hopefully he'll make me eat my words.
Come on Edwards. Show us what you got.

Pereira into the middle now.