The magic of the FA Cup
I've got 2 major ones with my son and my dad we lost both and we never ever talk about it ......if that's a memory you can shove it
(02-05-2020, 12:39 PM)Statto Wrote: Get there and who knows? An early sending off, whatever. City were going to stuff relegated Wigan. Aresenal were going to annihilate Blues. We could do with United drawing City in the quarters, as they have done ok against them, but are also beatable.

Add to this, if our opponents are preoccupied with a Champions League match shortly after
Mixed feelings for me.

I'd love to see us win the FA. That matters more to me than promotion or faffing around in 14th place in the PL.

On the other hand... I hate what they've done to the competition. Fcking semi finals at Wembley??? Wembley itself is a souless dump. Fair enough that the old one needed changing - but why oh why oh why get rid of the twin towers for that dopy arch thing? Also, the new Wembley lacks the 'big' stadium feel for me, that the old one had. Sure, you could hardly see the pitch, but that was part of the fun.

Also agree with what others have said; all kick offs on the same day, at the same time. No matter who the club.

The FA cup could be saved. But only if some of those traditions are brought back. And they wont be.