Villa Prediction Thread
2-0 them at Wankbag Park, 1-0 us here, or something equally heartbreaking.

I also predict they will be massive tossers, a read of Heroes & Villains will help to confirm that.

God - I hate hate hate them.
(05-10-2019, 04:26 PM)Three Degrees Wrote: Im sorry but cant see us winning either game, both 2-1defeats .

Gotta love the pessimism of Albion fans.
We're playing a team who hasn't beaten us for ages and finished below us. Not Man City.
We are Albion a team full of PL players, we have been above the Seals all season. Why would anyone think they could beat us?
Even with their super run, we are still above them. We have played them twice and taken 4 points against 1 for them.
I will apply some reverse logic - the 4 for and 1 against will be repeated.
We will start off with a 2 - 1 win and end it with a 2 - 0 win at the shrine total of a 4 - 1 win.
They are simply not good enough to beat us, we will stop McGinn and that Slime ball Jack - Hegazi and Dawson will snuff Abrahams out of the game as they did the last time. Gayle and JRod will carry on and pop a couple of goal a piece in.
If Liverpool and Spurs believed they could win from almost impossible positions - they believed they could win why would we have any doubters. Its time to support our club and get behind them 100% and tell everyone we will beat a bunch of Seals.
We will win - PK get your SOTV video on. COYB COYB COYB
3-1 fishy seals.

Us 2-0 up in second leg only to concede in stoppage time due to fucking about at the back. 

Would it shock you, really?
Keep the 27th May clear.
On holiday at the moment and will miss both legs.
Already feeling sick thinking about playing that lot!
In one way I’m glad to be out of the country, but am feeling sad about missing Tuesday night at the Hawthorns, when I hope the atmosphere of that Swansea match can be recreated.
Hope everyone that’s venturing out to VP has a safe and enjoyable afternoon whilst I will be watching on SkyGo from my sunbed here in Kefalonia.
(05-10-2019, 07:02 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote: We are Albion a team full of PL players, we have been above the Seals all season. Why would anyone think they could beat us?
Even with their super run, we are still above them. We have played them twice and taken 4 points against 1 for them.
We will start off with a 2 - 1 win and end it with a 2 - 0 win at the shrine total of a 4 - 1 win.
They are simply not good enough to beat us, we will stop McGinn and that Slime ball Jack - Hegazi and Dawson will snuff Abrahams out of the game as they did the last time. Gayle and JRod will carry on and pop a couple of goal a piece in.
If Liverpool and Spurs believed they could win from almost impossible positions - they believed they could win why would we have any doubters. Its time to support our club and get behind them 100% and tell everyone we will beat a bunch of Seals.

Fwiw I think it will be 2-0 Villa tomorrow which will make our comeback to condem the arrogant wankers to another season in the chump when they think its all done and dusted  on Tues at the shrine even more fuggin sweet , bring it on COYB COYB, WE ARE ALBION.
1-0 to the great unwashed.
1 - 1
(05-10-2019, 07:59 PM)TETLEY74 Wrote:
(05-10-2019, 07:02 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote: We are Albion a team full of PL players, we have been above the Seals all season. Why would anyone think they could beat us?

Fwiw I think it will be 2-0 Villa tomorrow which will make our comeback to condem the arrogant wankers to another season in the chump when they think its all done and dusted  on Tues at the shrine even more fuggin sweet , bring it on COYB COYB, WE ARE ALBION.

I'm with you mate - I'm confident we will beat them. i'm certainly not worried about a bunch of seals.
We are Albion and we will win and everyone had better believe it. 
Just look at Spurs and L/pool supporters who believed we have to be the same.