Supporters of Aston Villa
I grew up around Dingles who hated our guts. Didn't know many Villa supporters except a mate at school who liked Albion and would go to the games with me often. So I've never had the bad experiences with their fans as some on here. Still enjoy beating them however but I'll always hate the Dingle cunts more.
(12-20-2020, 10:26 AM)Duffers Wrote: One of my best mates is one of the most intelligent, rational and fair people I know. He’s also a knowledgeable and reasonable football fan. He accepts that Villa are nowhere near the club that their fan base seem to think they are and the he despairs and some of the one eyed shite they spout. But... he (hilariously) seems to have this massive blind spot when it comes to Grealish, for him the greasy bastard can do no wrong. Any dive is excused using mental gymnastics, claims of contact or “others do it to”... it’s become my go to wind-up topic for him.

I have plenty of Villa mates who are a decent bunch and actually laugh at their woes as I do ours.
However the above does tend to be true though they are now (eventually) beginning to concede that he does 'perhaps' go down a little too easy and that 'maybe' he should look at his off-field antics too!  Big Grin

They particularly like my 'Claret Klinsmann'!!  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
(12-20-2020, 10:37 AM)GunsOfNavarone Wrote: There are varying degrees of Viler cunts on life's sliding scale of colleagues/former colleagues/associates/bloke down the pub etc.

There are out and out cunts and not quite so cunty cunts. Bald cunts, hairy cunts, clever cunts and thick cunts. Big cunts and little cunts and only a cunt when they talk football cunts.

But a Viler cunt is a cunt is a cunt. They're all cunts one way or another. Life becomes less confusing once you are at one with this simple fact of life. SOTV, they're a bunch of cunts .

Stop sitting on the fence.
TBF - Not one of my Villa mates has been in touch to gloat.
They really aren't that bothered about us and no kudos to be gained by beating such a crap team!
(12-20-2020, 10:50 PM)baggpuss Wrote: TBF - Not one of my Villa mates has been in touch to gloat.
They really aren't that bothered about us and no kudos to be gained by beating such a crap team!

Congratulations Soppypuss, they're still a bunch of cunts though.
Here's the only message I got from a seal -

"Good win for us mate but looking how you defended and Big Sam even though you don’t like him I think you’ve got a chance of stopping up"

Deluded no way we are staying up Big Grin
Just by way of proof of cuntiness:

My missus posts a social media thing featuring my 2 brilliant little nieces singing a video 'happy birthday' to me, and a pic of my 1-yr old blowing our the candles on me cake, with a message along the lines of "daddy had a lovely birthday".

villa cunt response: "Well he was until the Villa beat them 3-0". Classy.

They are like the Viet cong but without the subtlety. Fuck them, and their moms and all they stand for. (Pissed on posh rum, forgive me, and hate is a strong word, but I fucking hate them and Guns of Navarone is right in all he says.)

We got stuffed, we'll have to wear it, but take great solace in the fact that we will never, whatever happens, be as cunty as them.