The Magic of the FA Cup
(05-15-2022, 10:07 AM)hudds Wrote:
(05-15-2022, 08:10 AM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: Saw some twat in Sainsburys in Solihull yesterday morning with a Brummie accent and he and his two kids all in Liverpool shirts.
Can’t stand glory hunters of any description.
Give me a Seal or a Ding any day than these brand conscious idiots.

I was on the train to Brum back from the NW (Blackburn game, probably) and heard some West Mids chaps talking about the game, referring to "we" and "us" which confused me as what they said bore no relationship to the match.  Then I realized that "we" meant Liverpool.  Arseholes.

Glory hunters get everywhere. See far more Liverpool shirts in Reading than any other club.
We’ve had 30 years of the prem and in that time just 9 winners. The previous 30 we had 14 and far more diversity of clubs getting to the final. Huge events for clubs like Sunderland, Southampton, Ipswich and us.
It just demonstrates how the sport of football has been corrupted to be barely a sport anymore as there’s no competition outside a select few.
Daily Mail.

[Image: FSzOSrvWIAAs16F?format=jpg&name=large]
[Image: FSzOS4AWYAAnLhJ?format=jpg&name=large]
Fuck me, we can't even boo Grant or Kenny  Big Grin
I'd boo him. He's a sheltered fuck who leeches off the state and he supports Villa.
(05-14-2022, 06:48 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(05-14-2022, 06:42 PM)Squid Wrote:
(05-14-2022, 06:38 PM)Duffers Wrote: Rather Liverpool than Chelsea.

I fear Liverpool doing the quadruple so wanted Chelsea. I hate them both really.

I wouldn’t worry about the quadruple - can’t see City dropping points.

Ah…
(05-15-2022, 01:34 PM)bradesbaggie Wrote: Daily Mail.

[Image: FSzOSrvWIAAs16F?format=jpg&name=large]
[Image: FSzOS4AWYAAnLhJ?format=jpg&name=large]

It’s political wokism gone mad! They’re trying to shut us down! We have to fight back against cancel culture!
They should be arrested and thrown in jail.

Women's final has been very very good today, as an aside - especially the attacking stuff
Liverpool booing a lad who's the 3rd generation of family living off the state Big Grin
(05-15-2022, 03:55 PM)sickParrot Wrote: Liverpool booing a lad who's the 3rd generation of family living off the state Big Grin

They should have been singing "he's one of our own"