Alan Hutton
Scottish Cafu.

For those that don't know, Cafu is Gaelic for git.
Talksport Twitter labelled it a "brilliant career"

1 League Cup with Spurs
1 Scottish Title with Rangers
50 Scottish Caps
Less than 400 senior appearances.

Solid career, no more, ignoring the countless acts of thuggery.
For some reason, when it flashed up on my screen (which is magnified as I'm working from MCW 4-seater sofa), the order and spacing of the text made that headline appear for a split second in my head as ALAN HUTTON: Former Scotland, Aston Villa, Spurs and Rangers defender found dead. I thought 'oh'. And then carried on viewing today's posts.
(02-19-2020, 07:42 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: Saw him in Solihull once, wearing a pair of shoes that looked he'd stolen from a pimp.

who was it on here who famously gave him the 'wanker gesture' on a Solihull  car park ?
(02-20-2020, 06:57 PM)Twobags Norvegicus Wrote:
(02-19-2020, 07:42 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: Saw him in Solihull once, wearing a pair of shoes that looked he'd stolen from a pimp.

who was it on here who famously gave him the 'wanker gesture' on a Solihull  car park ?

Should be knighted
(02-20-2020, 06:57 PM)Twobags Norvegicus Wrote:

Lucky Collymore wasn't at the car park otherwise he would have taken them up on the offer.........