Brentford Match Thread
Brentford don't look great. But look fitter and faster than us. Like Blues we look slow. Our passing is poor.
(06-26-2020, 07:42 PM)Brandywell Wrote: I think Sawyers is the only one who realises our season is about to go tits up

Is he playing?

Today has been his worst game so far.

Hegazi MOM so far
Moore in the studio, picking the bones out of that first half
Changes to personnel, attitude and formation needed second half.
With the quality we have we should never be putting such regularly poor performances surely ?
Hate to say it but it may be worth bringing Zohore on, at least gives the option of getting the ball forward quickly and may worry their defence a bit, cause the pit a pat, sideways, backwards in front of their defence is just tediously slow
(06-26-2020, 07:42 PM)Brandywell Wrote: I think Sawyers is the only one who realises our season is about to go tits up

I don't think any off them now it's about to go tits up based and the last 1.5 games.
(06-26-2020, 07:46 PM)strawman Wrote: Hate to say it but it may be worth bringing Zohore on, at least gives the option of getting the ball forward quickly and may worry their defence a bit, cause the pit a pat, sideways, backwards in front of their defence is just tediously slow

agree
A draw is a good result here so lots to play for in the second half.

Up the Baggies.
That was pretty poor after a decent first 10 minutes

Game is crying out for Krovinovic

Livermore and Sawyers way too deep and letting Brentford build through midfield way too easily

I’m not a Phillips brasher but amazed he started tonight after last week and has been poor, HRK way too isolated as Pereira not close to him because Jake and Romaine playing on our centre halves, just playing into Brentford tactics here

And don’t get me started on Krosickis non involvement, fuck me

Half time rocket please Slav

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
Back to 4-3-3.

Krov on for Phillips. Later but early in the half swap Grady for Robinson and Zohore for HRK.