Brentford Match Thread
(06-26-2020, 07:38 PM)Sliced Wrote:
(06-26-2020, 07:37 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: Need to change it around at half time

Pereira right, Krovinovic centre, Phillips furloughed

He's not worth 80% of his wages - redundancy
We aren’t earning the right to play that’s the problem. Central midfield are very deep and not winning their personal battles so it’s making our more creative players further forward look poor. Krov deserves more than a few minutes in this match as he gives us far more energy if not protection defensively.
(06-26-2020, 07:37 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: Need to change it around at half time

Sadly they can't take ten off. Not one deserves any credit, let's hope that changes and sharpish.

Any neutrals watching this may not bother watching the Champ ever again. Drivel of the highest order so far.
How do we go from being the great entertainers to a side that litterally doesn't know how to attack?

It's quite some transformation.

The sad thing is Brentford aren't anywhere near as good as I thought they'd be!
Based on the last few performances I really dont want to go up .
From what I've seen Brentford don't look that great, we've just been far too sluggish in possession. It was the same against Blues, Brentford will let us pass it round in front of them all day.
Krovi must come on at HT.

Preferably for Phillips.
(06-26-2020, 07:40 PM)MassDebater Wrote:
(06-26-2020, 07:37 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: Need to change it around at half time

Sadly they can't take ten off. Not one deserves any credit, let's hope that changes and sharpish.

Any neutrals watching this may not bother watching the Champ ever again. Drivel of the highest order so far.

Absolutely no intensity in our game, playing at walking pace.
(06-26-2020, 07:41 PM)TartanRug Wrote: From what I've seen Brentford don't look that great, we've just been far too sluggish in possession. It was the same against Blues, Brentford will let us pass it round in front of them all day.
We're not even passing it around in front of them at all well though.
I think Sawyers is the only one who realises our season is about to go tits up