Schools
(06-19-2020, 04:03 PM)fuzzbox Wrote:
(06-19-2020, 02:36 PM)The liquidator Wrote: I'm sure in these times the parents boss can sort out flexibility at work ....there is a solution if they want it too.

Maybe your job is important, people are relying on you and you're the only one who can do it. Not everyone sits on their arse in the back of ford transits half the day eating big mac's...

At the back? I'm at the front where the decisions are made .
(06-19-2020, 05:18 PM)The liquidator Wrote:
(06-19-2020, 04:03 PM)fuzzbox Wrote:
(06-19-2020, 02:36 PM)The liquidator Wrote: I'm sure in these times the parents boss can sort out flexibility at work ....there is a solution if they want it too.

Maybe your job is important, people are relying on you and you're the only one who can do it. Not everyone sits on their arse in the back of ford transits half the day eating big mac's...

At the back? I'm at the front where the decisions are made .

KFC or Maccy D's?

I'm disappointed that you didn't rise to the bait. I shall go away and lick my wounds....
Your a bit too transparent fuzzy sit down and watch the football.
(06-19-2020, 05:36 PM)The liquidator Wrote: Your a bit too transparent fuzzy  sit down and watch the football.

I'm too depressed now. It's like all the fun has gone out of my life...
(06-19-2020, 02:00 PM)CA Baggie Wrote: Borin' Baggie seems to be the scientific expert that the distancing rules won't make any difference due to the time exposure so he should speak to SAGE and tell them.
I'd hope SAGE know already seeing as it's in the WTO guidance and both the Northern Ireland and Wales governments relaxed legislation because of it.
(06-19-2020, 05:38 PM)fuzzbox Wrote:
(06-19-2020, 05:36 PM)The liquidator Wrote: Your a bit too transparent fuzzy  sit down and watch the football.

That's what you get for agreeing with derek
(06-19-2020, 05:50 PM)The liquidator Wrote:

Indeed. Proth and DH - two sides of the same coin.
(06-19-2020, 05:40 PM)Borin\ Baggie Wrote:
(06-19-2020, 02:00 PM)CA Baggie Wrote: Borin' Baggie seems to be the scientific expert that the distancing rules won't make any difference due to the time exposure so he should speak to SAGE and tell them.
I'd hope SAGE know already seeing as it's in the WTO guidance and both the Northern Ireland and Wales governments relaxed legislation because of it.

Then why aren't they following the guidance?  Seems they pick the bits that fit their own view or more likely the bits that the voters seem to like when "leaks" happen. 

We really do have a repulsive bunch in power right now.  I hope this new labour fella can drag the party a bit to the right following Jeremy's awful tenure as leader.  Give me and many others a political home again.
(06-19-2020, 06:01 PM)fuzzbox Wrote:
(06-19-2020, 05:50 PM)The liquidator Wrote:

Indeed. Proth and DH - two sides of the same coin.

Yep not liking this government makes me a Marxist on here I forgot Wink
Wink 
(06-19-2020, 06:07 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: Yep not liking this government makes me a Marxist on here I forgot Wink

What does that imply Proth is ?! 

I would categorise you (that's always nice!) as lefter than most and Proth righter than most.

That's fair, isn't it?

(Liquid's not biting today, so i won't bother to categorise him!)

I still haven't forgotten your Pulis love-in...shudders...so I find it difficult to agree with you on any topic - even if I actually agree!

Wink