Durham
It's always interesting to see which wildly contrasting position liq will adopt day by day.
Of course not but I'm not in a hissy fit about him ......got a bit of stalker about it it's rather unearving.....he isnt going to sack him .

Anyone who tries to make the excuse to say well Cummings done it I can is a moron .
(05-27-2020, 11:01 AM)ChamonixBaggie Wrote: It's always interesting to see which wildly contrasting position liq will adopt day by day.

I've never changed one bit look after your own family dont worry what someone else is doing it not hard ....iif you want to see your family at social distancing do it .
(05-27-2020, 10:16 AM)The liquidator Wrote: Cummings is the brain behind the government why would he sack the most important bloke who pulls the strings
....its like man utd sacking fergie and putting Irvine in charge .

The problem with this Liq is that doesn't exempt him from following the guidelines everyone else is expected to adhere to, if anything it makes it more important that he does.

More worryingly if he really is the brains behind the Govt, then his poor judgement in not following the guidelines  and the way he has dealt with the disclosure of his not following the guidelines, has cast doubt on his competence to be such an important Govt policy adviser.

In fairness to Johnson and Hancock when they got the virus they were able to follow the guidelines .
I love to have the leader of this country lie to me and do what the fuck he wants - may as well be in China (or america come to that).

Government fuck every step of the way up, lie to us, and unlike normal circumstances it really matters. Are you happy that we are about to go past the civilian death toll from the 2nd World War? All of that in 3 months, and with an early lockdown we could have halved that - Government decisions on delayed lock down, not focussing on care homes or testing, and generally fucking around have caused that. And now they just lie to us when it is fucking obvious and expect us to roll over?

Fuck me man, WAKE THE FUCK UP!
I said should have locked down 2 weeks earlier and the way the care homes was a second  thought is a fucking disgrace ......I dont give a toss if a bloke bent the rules it's none of my buisness ...just look after your own family dont worry about anyone else from another part of the country who doesnt know you ......your family is the most important do what you have to do with social distancing...
.its not hard

There hasn't been a lockdown it's been a shambles should have been zero going out only to the shops like italy 

(05-27-2020, 11:30 AM)baggy1 Wrote: I love to have the leader of this country lie to me and do what the fuck he wants - may as well be in China (or america come to that).

Government fuck every step of the way up, lie to us, and unlike normal circumstances it really matters. Are you happy that we are about to go past the civilian death toll from the 2nd World War? All of that in 3 months, and with an early lockdown we could have halved that - Government decisions on delayed lock down, not focussing on care homes or testing, and generally fucking around have caused that. And now they just lie to us when it is fucking obvious and expect us to roll over?

Fuck me man, WAKE THE FUCK UP!

Whether Liq realises or wants to admit it to himself he’s gone full Trump supporter. Unable to put what is right and proper above ‘winning’. That’s what matters it’s a triumph of manipulation by the very same people they / he thinks they are fighting against i.e. the elite. Don’t look here, look at them lot over in the EU, oh can’t use that excuse anymore look at them wasteful NHS staff, oh that’s not working now look at those scientists oh that’s not working either play the trump card and look at them meanies in the press it’s all their fault.

Cummings will survive this I never thought he would go because the pathetic fact of the matter is he’s all they have which is why they are putting so much effort into protecting an unaccountable, unelected elite, above what is right, proper and decent. It’s a bit like a football club and its fans desperately making excuses for the idiotic behaviour of their star player during a scandal which brings me full circle with regards what matters to them and it’s just winning nothing more nothing less.  The awards are looking bloody awful though... thousands dead, an unelected advisor elevated to a scandalous position of power (the irony for Brexiteers is lost on them), a divided and increasingly angry population and a moral vacuum as the star prize. Next week the roll out Dusty Bin I’ve heard!
(05-27-2020, 12:24 PM)The liquidator Wrote: I said should have locked down 2 weeks earlier and the way the care homes was a second  thought is a fucking disgrace ......I dont give a toss if a bloke bent the rules it's none of my buisness ...just look after your own family dont worry about anyone else from another part of the country who doesnt know you ......your family is the most important do what you have to do with social distancing...
.its not hard

There hasn't been a lockdown it's been a shambles should have been zero going out only to the shops like italy 

The fact is that the idiot bent the rules and increased the spread of the virus, this isn't like he parked in a disabled spot, and for that there is no punishment by the authorities. This means that there are a load of idiots out there that will take from that it's ok to bend the rules and therefore increase the spread of the virus because, why not, there is no punishment. And that in turn will mean that the likelihood of one of your family members will have an increased chance of catching the virus, and if they have an underlying health condition or are over 65 then they will potentially die - and that's where the punishment stops, with your family that you have tried hard to protect by doing the right thing. Cummings doesn't get punished, idiot public doesn't get punished, your family will get punished just like the family members of the 65,000 dead so far.
This med me loff. Check out the last part of the number plate. 

[Image: 100824362_3551370738223663_5792828722344...e=5EF22697]
(05-27-2020, 12:36 PM)baggy1 Wrote:
(05-27-2020, 12:24 PM)The liquidator Wrote: I said should have locked down 2 weeks earlier and the way the care homes was a second  thought is a fucking disgrace ......I dont give a toss if a bloke bent the rules it's none of my buisness ...just look after your own family dont worry about anyone else from another part of the country who doesnt know you ......your family is the most important do what you have to do with social distancing...
.its not hard

The fact is that the idiot bent the rules and increased the spread of the virus, this isn't like he parked in a disabled spot, and for that there is no punishment by the authorities. This means that there are a load of idiots out there that will take from that it's ok to bend the rules and therefore increase the spread of the virus because, why not, there is no punishment. And that in turn will mean that the likelihood of one of your family members will have an increased chance of catching the virus, and if they have an underlying health condition or are over 65 then they will potentially die - and that's where the punishment stops, with your family that you have tried hard to protect by doing the right thing. Cummings doesn't get punished, idiot public doesn't get punished, your family will get punished just like the family members of the 65,000 dead so far.
Only morons think its the red light to go out and think that .........I didnt know you could spread the disease in your own car  Angel