Today's results
Turned out nice again. No-one running away with it. We just need a regulation win against a struggling side tomorrow. Keep the faith!
This is Albion however.

The Cowleys will bring their brand of Pulisball and they'll have drilled their team to give nothing away.

A setpiece from them or a mistake from us (not unlikely) will make it doubly difficult.

Let's hope Charlie puts his boots on the correct feet this time round.
Plenty of dropped points. Need to do our stuff now - which is usually the hardest bit
(09-21-2019, 06:00 PM)Mancbaggies Wrote: Plenty of dropped points. Need to do our stuff now - which is usually the hardest bit

We always do it the hard way, I do believe we have won the most points from losing positions this season.
But a positive is in their somewhere.
(09-21-2019, 05:52 PM)Albionmad Wrote: This is Albion however.

The Cowleys will bring their brand of Pulisball and they'll have drilled their team to give nothing away.

A setpiece from them or a mistake from us (not unlikely) will make it doubly difficult.

Not sure they have the players to play Pulisball
(09-21-2019, 05:47 PM)Cheshire East Baggie Wrote: Turned out nice again. No-one running away with it. We just need a regulation win against a struggling side tomorrow. Keep the faith!

I knew Leeds would blow their lead against Derby. Having seen them a few times now this season I don't think they will have it in them to finish in the top 2. I also think Swansea will eventually fall away, and that Cardiff will be our closest rivals along with Fulham. We are in with a great chance this season though and expect a good win tomorrow to keep us on track.

The Cowley's getting the team ready for tomorrow:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvNZJsnCOsY

Confused

They've been there 9 days. Not long enough to drill anything really.
Will be interesting to see who they pick today - their selection last week took a lot of criticism even before the game kicked off.

Not sure why they played hard ball over moving for so long - they were clearly interested and could have arrived in time for the international break.

Still we need 3 points today to keep up 2 points per game.