Play-off tickets
(04-30-2019, 08:04 PM)Glosboys Wrote: Could really affect the atmosphere  if sth get extra tickets for mates,wifes,girlfriends etc just because it's the play offs against Villa.Derby play off final was the same.

Shittest away game ever, we was awful, with the weather it felt like watching a champions league game at Zenit St Petersburg (not a weather fanny, but it was almost June FF SSake) and yep, it was full of Day trippers.
Oh yeah,fucking freezing as well.Truly dreadful day all round.Not a cheap one either.
(04-30-2019, 06:04 PM)Hopalong Wrote:
(04-30-2019, 05:57 AM)KratosBaggie Wrote: Does any club offer play offs / domestic cups or European ties as part of their season ticket price?

I'm actually surprised we have fans that think it should be included!

Even down the Yeltz you have to pay for the cup games separately! Tight gits.

Agreed. How can it be included when you may not qualify?

(04-30-2019, 12:47 PM)Atomic Wrote: That will be 36,000 then. 

Oh dear I see a problem.  Big Grin

I've been banging on about the 2nd tier.  Sounds like we'd need a 3rd.  Big Grin

(04-30-2019, 01:12 PM)Albion Wrote:
(04-30-2019, 12:47 PM)Atomic Wrote: That will be 36,000 then. 

Oh dear I see a problem.  Big Grin

Not every season ticket will purchase a +1. Also some season ticket holders may not be able to attend the midweek game and therefore those seats will be released too

Yes but if 30% purchase one there'll be non for Members.

(04-30-2019, 08:04 PM)Glosboys Wrote: Could really affect the atmosphere  if sth get extra tickets for mates,wifes,girlfriends etc just because it's the play offs against Villa.Derby play off final was the same.
Lets hope it helps keep the moaning ones away
As opposed to the non moaning ones who could add to the atmosphere.
Don’t get how members can’t buy tickets before season ticket holders for their non member mates

Will be gutted if I miss out as a member
All you have to do is ask I'm sure we all can help out
(04-30-2019, 10:13 PM)The liquidator Wrote: All you have to do is ask I'm sure we all can help out

Well done that man