Ratings for yesterday
Entire Team - 9

CC - 10

I can't remember such a complete performance from each player on the pitch in a long time

Long may it continue.
Sponsored by Bet365 - other betting sites are available
(11-26-2023, 11:50 AM)Banbury Baggie Wrote: Entire Team - 9

CC - 10

I can't remember such a complete performance from each player on the pitch in a long time

Long may it continue.

I would take a point off for Phillips (reluctantly) but you have to dock something for that awful miss!
(11-26-2023, 12:06 PM)rsbaggy2 Wrote:

CC - 10

Long may it continue.

I would take a point off for Phillips (reluctantly) but you have to dock something for that awful miss!

Not really a miss, more of a clearance. Think he had 2-0 in the sweep.
(11-26-2023, 12:16 PM)Bob Fossil Wrote:

CC - 10

Long may it continue.

Any defender would be over the moon if they’d made that clearance.  I wonder if he idolises Kanu?   Maybe we need a video of each on here and to bite for the worst miss.
I told you I’ll be back

CC - 10

Long may it continue.

Kanu esque. But when you are ahead of the ball they become more likely
(11-26-2023, 12:38 PM)MancBaggie Wrote:

CC - 10

Long may it continue.

Why oh why didnt he use his left foot? Looked bad from the Sme, but watching it again even worse, hard to complain though as he's improved 100% this season, just hope he stays free of injury. 

Thought Kipre got away with one second half, and palmers distribution not great, controlled the game well and fancy our chances against Leicester, although Vardy loves playing us and coming in to some form  Sad

Lets get to xmas without any injuries and then see where we are, wouldn't be surprised to see Leicester dropping a few points between now and then starting next Saturday hopefullly.
(11-26-2023, 03:32 PM)igorbalis Wrote:
(11-26-2023, 12:38 PM)MancBaggie Wrote:

CC - 10

Long may it continue.

Why oh why didnt he use his left foot? Looked bad from the Sme, but watching it again even worse, hard to complain though as he's improved 100% this season, just hope he stays free of injury. 

Thought Kipre got away with one second half, and palmers distribution not great, controlled the game well and fancy our chances against Leicester, although Vardy loves playing us and coming in to some form  Sad

Lets get to xmas without any injuries and then see where we are, wouldn't be surprised to see Leicester dropping a few points between now and then starting next Saturday hopefullly.

From the brummie I thought the ball had a lot of pace on it and he was fractionally late. It did not seem a major miss just unlucky.
(11-26-2023, 12:26 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(11-26-2023, 12:16 PM)Bob Fossil Wrote:

CC - 10

Long may it continue.

Any defender would be over the moon if they’d made that clearance.  I wonder if he idolises Kanu?   Maybe we need a video of each on here and to bite for the worst miss.
I blame Carlos. He has obviously gone too far with Phillips' focus on tracking back. So much so that he's confused about which end of the pitch he's in!

At the time I thought the defender must have just got there first, but the replay is damning  Big Grin Luckily, no harm done.