If fat sam is the answer
(12-20-2020, 09:55 PM)Black Lake Victoria Wrote: I've got a feeling the new manager has been given a substantial budget for January, for a bloke who was an innovator within the PL with regard to prozone and stats etc I find it really hard to believe he doesn't know exactly what we have currently at the Club and I reckon he's been given assurances he will be given the tools to change it

Theres absolutely no way Allardyce would have taken the job without a decent war chest to spend in Jan imvho. Think he used this game to finally hang a few of our so  called stars out to dry, they will  be made an example off in a message to the others do the fugg as  I tell you or else, just my opinion though.
(12-20-2020, 09:24 PM)HawkingsHalfpint Wrote: So Slav gets to construct his own team and watch it lose consistently for 2020.

Sam gets one match with someone else’s side.

Fuck this. Logging off. Some of you lot need to give your heads a Livermore tackle.

Ooooooooffff Big Grin
The question tonight was....

Should Bilic have been given more games? 

After tonight defiantly not. Result would have been just the same.

BS not enough time to influence tonight and kept the team from Man city.
He's probably had 2 training sessions, and simply picked the same team that started the City game, because he didn't know enough about the players to do anything different.

I didn't want Slav to go, but Sam's now the man. Give him until the end of January before we start critiquing.