Who will be this summer's Foster
Hegazi :  "...proud of my team and staff". 

Come and get me!!  Wink

(05-15-2019, 06:01 PM)Albion Wrote:
(05-15-2019, 03:42 PM)Hopalong Wrote: Matt Phillips posted on instagram last night that he's 'proud to be part of this team and club.'

He's definitely off!!  Big Grin

Hasn’t agreed to sign a new contract. Believe he was offered one around he time of Livermore according to local media. Has 12 months remaining on deal. I’d accept £10m personally. This Summer it’s important we allow players to leave and not price them out of moves.

Dowling has already said we need to be better at letting people go at the right time.
The issue is the club need to be realistic with the figures:

Dawson - £8m
Gibbs - £6m
Hegazi - £8m
Livermore - £8m
Philips - £10m
Rodriguez - £10m

That’s around £50m. Keep £20m as cash reserves and invest £30m into squad.

Also do we keep Brunt? Morrison has one year remaining. Is it the right time for a “new beginning”?
(05-16-2019, 11:20 AM)Albion Wrote: The issue is the club need to be realistic with the figures:

Dawson - £8m
Gibbs - £6m
Hegazi - £8m
Livermore - £8m
Philips - £10m
Rodriguez - £10m

Also do we keep Brunt? Morrison has one year remaining. Is it the right time for a “new beginning”?

Someone has to want him
(05-16-2019, 11:29 AM)Cornflake Wrote:
(05-16-2019, 11:20 AM)Albion Wrote: The issue is the club need to be realistic with the figures:

Dawson - £8m
Gibbs - £6m
Hegazi - £8m
Livermore - £8m
Philips - £10m
Rodriguez - £10m

Someone has to want him

I genuinely think if we want a youthful, attacking team we need to possibly move on Morrison and Brunt. I watched the game last night (Leeds v Derby), and both play much better football than us
(05-16-2019, 10:19 AM)Hopalong Wrote: Hegazi :  "...proud of my team and staff". 

Come and get me!!  Wink

(05-15-2019, 06:01 PM)Albion Wrote:
(05-15-2019, 03:42 PM)Hopalong Wrote: Matt Phillips posted on instagram last night that he's 'proud to be part of this team and club.'

He's definitely off!!  Big Grin

Hasn’t agreed to sign a new contract. Believe he was offered one around he time of Livermore according to local media. Has 12 months remaining on deal. I’d accept £10m personally. This Summer it’s important we allow players to leave and not price them out of moves.

Dowling has already said we need to be better at letting people go at the right time.

Dowling is right. A season in the Championship has done Hegazi's skills a world of good. Now is definitely the time to sell.

However, all these calls of "developing the youth", it depends on the youth. After recent performances, I'd rather see Barry in the stripes next season than Harper or Leko.

Dawson - £8m
Gibbs - £6m
Hegazi - £8m
Livermore - £8m
Philips - £10m
Rodriguez - £10m

You asked the question about Brunt and Morrison here, why did you feel the need to start another thread about it?