Be Careful What You Wish For
Everybody that wanted Bilic out, I hope you're happy that Fat Sam looks likely to be our new manager.
We don’t actually have a say in it.
(12-15-2020, 11:19 PM)Bromley Baggie 2 Wrote: Everybody that wanted Bilic out, I hope you're happy that Fat Sam looks likely to be our new manager.

The people who wanted Bilic out are probably the same people who can't believe we didn't sign 10 new players this season. I doubt they were aware of the crushing inevitability that our replacement for Slav would be plucked from that old dinosaur manager merry go round
(12-15-2020, 11:19 PM)Bromley Baggie 2 Wrote: Everybody that wanted Bilic out, I hope you're happy that Fat Sam looks likely to be our new manager.

Reminds me of Clarke’s sacking - a manager who is increasingly faltering (with external mitigation) but doesn’t look capable of turning it around.

Much like Clarke, getting rid isn’t necessarily a bad decision. It’s how the recruitment process is managed that determines who smart a call it was.
(12-15-2020, 11:36 PM)Duffers Wrote:

Reminds me of Clarke’s sacking - a manager who is increasingly faltering (with external mitigation) but doesn’t look capable of turning it around.

Much like Clarke, getting rid isn’t necessarily a bad decision. It’s how the recruitment process is managed that determines who smart a call it was.

Did you go shopping with FF tonight?

Also, both sackings will have been influenced by some very questionable refereeing decisions that had they gone for us would have saved both managers jobs at least for a few months.
(12-15-2020, 11:37 PM)Dumbo Wrote:

Did you go shopping with FF tonight?

Nah, Ciro Citerio was shut...

Made a point on another thread about how every positive performance has been followed up by a no show. This is why I don’t think he can turn it round.
Bumpety bump bump