WBAUnofficial
I would like to advise everyone that I’m Pansexual - Printable Version

+- WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk)
+-- Forum: WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: I would like to advise everyone that I’m Pansexual (/showthread.php?tid=8176)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: I would like to advise everyone that I’m Pansexual - Borin' Baggie - 01-03-2020

(01-03-2020, 11:14 PM)baggiebloke Wrote:
(01-03-2020, 10:41 PM)Stevel Knievel Wrote:
(01-03-2020, 07:38 PM)Supamart Wrote: I would appreciate it if anyone can advise what it means I am ?

Thank you

PSsupamart.

As long as your comfortable in your own skin and happy it’s nobody else’s business. Good luck with the journey, brave step to take

And this says it all.

It's hardly a news story.

Unless she engineered it to be one.

For the publicity.

That she would never otherwise have got.

I'm presuming you're on about Layla Moran?

If so, she was perfectly happy keeping it in her private life until the Mail on Sunday threatened to out her so she said "fuck it" and came out publicly. The news story shouldn't be that she came out, it's that she felt a national newspaper threatened to blackmail her.

RE: I would like to advise everyone that I’m Pansexual - hudds - 01-04-2020

(01-03-2020, 11:41 PM)Baggie Rick Wrote: As my mother in law says, god made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve. Fuck knows
if this has any bearing on being Pan Sexual. Just thought I’d share!!

God only in the judeo-Christian sense whereby Eve has two conflicting origins, so hardly reliable about sexual form or preference.  Frankly I have no idea about pan other than he plays a good pipe.

RE: I would like to advise everyone that I’m Pansexual - Kit Kat Chunky - 01-04-2020

(01-03-2020, 11:48 PM)Borin\ Baggie Wrote:
(01-03-2020, 11:14 PM)baggiebloke Wrote:
(01-03-2020, 10:41 PM)Stevel Knievel Wrote:
(01-03-2020, 07:38 PM)Supamart Wrote: I would appreciate it if anyone can advise what it means I am ?

Thank you

PSsupamart.

As long as your comfortable in your own skin and happy it’s nobody else’s business. Good luck with the journey, brave step to take

And this says it all.

It's hardly a news story.

Unless she engineered it to be one.

For the publicity.

That she would never otherwise have got.

I'm presuming you're on about Layla Moran?

If so, she was perfectly happy keeping it in her private life until the Mail on Sunday threatened to out her so she said "fuck it" and came out publicly. The news story shouldn't be that she came out, it's that she felt a national newspaper threatened to blackmail her.

With only 11 MPs, despite claims they would win the election with their "scrap Brexit" policy, I think she has bigger things to worry about. The Lib Dems would now seem to be irrelevant in modern politics for at least 5 years.

RE: I would like to advise everyone that I’m Pansexual - ferencpuskas - 01-04-2020

allow folks to shove Pan pipes up your arse... Cool

RE: I would like to advise everyone that I’m Pansexual - baggiebloke - 01-04-2020

(01-04-2020, 06:52 AM)ferencpuskas Wrote: allow folks to shove Pan pipes up your arse... Cool

Ouch.

Sounds panful.

RE: I would like to advise everyone that I’m Pansexual - Pipkins - 01-04-2020

Lets be honest society today loves giving labels to every man & his dog (Another Americanisation of the UK)

After 10 pints of Ansells beer at The Tower Ballroom

The ugly birds turn into Brit Eckland

Does that mean we all become pon sexual?

RE: I would like to advise everyone that I’m Pansexual - Remi_Moses - 01-04-2020

(01-04-2020, 10:53 AM)Pipkins Wrote: Lets be honest society today loves giving labels to every man & his dog (Another Americanisation of the UK)

After 10 pints of Ansells beer at The Tower Ballroom

The ugly birds turn into Brit Eckland

Does that mean we all become pon sexual?

Lets be super honest, today we have no Ansells, No tower Ballroom, Brit is now an ugly Bird.
I sense a backlash in the future where public correctness will be ethically cleansed to prevent the end of humanity.

RE: I would like to advise everyone that I’m Pansexual - 4-hero - 01-04-2020

(01-04-2020, 06:52 AM)ferencpuskas Wrote: allow folks to shove Pan pipes up your arse... Cool

Farting Catchapaya my Party piece

RE: I would like to advise everyone that I’m Pansexual - HawkingsHalfpint - 01-04-2020

A mate of mine tried having sex with a pan once. It didn’t wok.

RE: I would like to advise everyone that I’m Pansexual - 4-hero - 01-04-2020

(01-04-2020, 05:34 PM)HawkingsHalfpint Wrote: A mate of mine tried having sex with a pan once. It didn’t wok.

Wor that Chemex skiing biff off here with his christmas present was it?