WBAUnofficial
So where are we then - Printable Version

+- WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk)
+-- Forum: WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Politics (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: So where are we then (/showthread.php?tid=7080)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: So where are we then - Derek Hardballs - 10-30-2019

(10-30-2019, 01:42 PM)billybassett Wrote:
(10-30-2019, 01:31 PM)The liquidator Wrote: Nail on the head we all know under labour we will be taxed to the max . Fuck that I dont like paying what I do now I would love a tax loophole so I didnt pay a penny .

No doubt happy to let services be cut further so education, health, transport, social services, youth services all get cut further to fatten your wallet. You'll get a place on the front bench.

Happy for him to opt out as long as he pays the full whack for his kids education, his families health etc.

RE: So where are we then - The liquidator - 10-30-2019

When I got injured in a accident I had private insurance ......dont rely on anyone or anything it's called being responsible for your families welfare

RE: So where are we then - billybassett - 10-30-2019

(10-30-2019, 02:39 PM)Beano Wrote:
(10-30-2019, 01:36 PM)baggy1 Wrote: Labour manifesto says that they will increase the taxes of those over £80k and increase Corp Tax whilst not so much to take us out of kilter with competitive nations.

I suspect that not many of us that post on here will be troubled by the £80k tax threshold - hardly taxing to the max.

That is just income tax and will bring in nothing like what will be needed, the stuff that will hit
Us all is in hiding currently and to pretend otherwise is just daft

Tell us what the other stuff is then? Outside of Tax and NI - the same NI Hammond tried to push up for the Tories until there was revolt... Outside of Student Loans which is a form of taxation that the Tories put up to £9250 a year... Outside of the Dementia tax no doubt that will arrive again when the Tories get in...

Off you go

RE: So where are we then - baggy1 - 10-30-2019

(10-30-2019, 02:56 PM)The liquidator Wrote: When I got injured in a accident I had private insurance ......dont rely on anyone or anything it's called being responsible for your families welfare

So you don't use the NHS at all? Fair play. Hold on - if you had private insurance where did all of those obstacles come from?

RE: So where are we then - boingingjim - 10-30-2019

(10-30-2019, 03:06 PM)baggy1 Wrote:
(10-30-2019, 02:56 PM)The liquidator Wrote: When I got injured in a accident I had private insurance ......dont rely on anyone or anything it's called being responsible for your families welfare

So you don't use the NHS at all? Fair play. Hold on - if you had private insurance where did all of those obstacles come from?

Why is there always this constant arguing and finger pointing? Ahhh but you aren't a true capitalist, ahhh you aren't really not using the NHS. Who are you trying to convince or win over? Stop trying to pick holes in every post and just get on with the idea that people have different views to you and if you want to genuinely understand my position, I'll outline (as I have), constantly having a critic of every post to try and find a whole in the story or the opinion is tiresome.

And to be honest, I think I'm gonna leave you to stew in your own perceived superiority while I get on with looking after my family and making choices based on that.

I'm on about with financial help after thsts the obstacles you get fucked over with didnt want to know when your rock bottom . That's why now I have the attitude look after yourself because nobody else will if you havnt been in that situation you will never know what I'm talking about and I'm more or less disabled on my left hand is completely fucked so I do know about hardships that's why I hot upperty to DK when he just throws the disabled card about because he hasn't got a clue .......the only way to get back up to scratch is work hard as you can and make the most of things in life

(10-30-2019, 03:13 PM)boingingjim Wrote:
(10-30-2019, 03:06 PM)baggy1 Wrote:

Why is there always this constant arguing and finger pointing?  Ahhh but you aren't a true capitalist, ahhh you aren't really not using the NHS.  Who are you trying to convince or win over?  Stop trying to pick holes in every post and just get on with the idea that people have different views to you and if you want to genuinely understand my position, I'll outline (as I have), constantly having a critic of every post to try and find a whole in the story or the opinion is tiresome.

And to be honest, I think I'm gonna leave you to stew in your own perceived superiority while I get on with looking after my family and making choices based on that.

Put your fanny away - I'm pointing out hypocrisy of posters that say they don't agree with paying more tax but will happily use the services provided by those taxes. And as for my perceived superiority, you really are feeling touchy today aren't you?

This is a discussion board, when you post on here be prepared to discuss that post.

Nobody in their right mind wants to pay more tax .....nobody is saying dont pay it but it's just a natural thing to want to keep what you are earning .

Anyhow I'm off to do my nightshift so I can pay more tax to keep DH happy .

(10-30-2019, 03:15 PM)The liquidator Wrote: I'm on about with financial help after thsts the obstacles you get fucked over with didnt want to know when your rock bottom . That's why now I have the attitude look after yourself because nobody else will if you havnt been in that situation you will never know what  I'm talking about and I'm more or less disabled on my left hand is completely fucked so I do know about hardships that's why I hot upperty to DK when he just throws the disabled card about because he hasn't got a clue .......the only way to get back up to scratch is work hard as you can and make the most of things in life

Sorry to hear about your disability Liq. And this goes to my point - people who genuinely need help shouldn't have to jump through hoops, unfortunately after years of austerity and different shades of a Conservative government we are in this shit because of them and we should be looking at another way of making it work. When we all withdraw and say 'I'm just looking after my lot' then we are in a bad way.

I'm happy to pay more tax at source and to fix things we need to do that. Years of privatisation and cuts haven't been the answer, time to try a different path.

(10-30-2019, 03:32 PM)The liquidator Wrote: Nobody in their right mind wants to pay more tax .....nobody is saying dont pay it but it's just a natural thing to want to keep what you are earning .

Anyhow I'm off to do my nightshift so I can pay more tax to keep DH happy .

And it sounds like you shouldn't be asked to pay more tax - the labour limit of £80k could be reduced to £60k from my pov. Add 1% to all income over that amount to generate more for the pot - when you get to that amount you should be able to afford it.

RE: So where are we then - Derek Hardballs - 10-30-2019

(10-30-2019, 03:15 PM)The liquidator Wrote: I'm on about with financial help after thsts the obstacles you get fucked over with didnt want to know when your rock bottom . That's why now I have the attitude look after yourself because nobody else will if you havnt been in that situation you will never know what  I'm talking about and I'm more or less disabled on my left hand is completely fucked so I do know about hardships that's why I hot upperty to DK when he just throws the disabled card about because he hasn't got a clue .......the only way to get back up to scratch is work hard as you can and make the most of things in life

How do you know I haven't got a clue?