WBAUnofficial
So where are we then - Printable Version

+- WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk)
+-- Forum: WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Politics (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: So where are we then (/showthread.php?tid=7080)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: So where are we then - Baggybenny - 10-29-2019

(10-29-2019, 03:26 PM)The liquidator Wrote: I was worse off under labour and nearly lost my house under them and you want a labour government who the leader went to ira funerals and mcdonell is no better .you might find it acceptable but I cant with our city bombed by the ira I cant forgive it forget it .......get different leaders in and get rid of Corbyn abbott mcdonell lammy Phillip's watson and co and you might change the likes of me and others to vote labour at the moment I would rather stick my fingers in a blender .

The Bullingdon Boys are a far better representation of us working class lot.  Specially now Austerity is over.

RE: So where are we then - Solihull Throstle - 10-30-2019

(10-29-2019, 03:26 PM)The liquidator Wrote: I was worse off under labour and nearly lost my house under them and you want a labour government who the leader went to ira funerals and mcdonell is no better .you might find it acceptable but I cant with our city bombed by the ira I cant forgive it forget it .......get different leaders in and get rid of Corbyn abbott mcdonell lammy Phillip's watson and co and you might change the likes of me and others to vote labour at the moment I would rather stick my fingers in a blender .

Go on then. It would make about as much sense as your ill-informed Sun / Mail / Express inspired verbal vomit written above.

RE: So where are we then - boingingjim - 10-30-2019

The tolarent left mask slips again. Go put your hand in blender because you dare to have a difference political opinion.

You guys wonder why you are left wondering what's going on in the country.

RE: So where are we then - baggy1 - 10-30-2019

(10-30-2019, 10:00 AM)boingingjim Wrote: The tolarent left mask slips again. Go put your hand in blender because you dare to have a difference political opinion.

You guys wonder why you are left wondering what's going on in the country.

You guys? 1 poster replies to a post where someone volunteers to self harm (a joke) by saying go on then (another joke) and suddenly everyone left of centre is carrying an ice pick?

Take a look at yourself.

RE: So where are we then - The liquidator - 10-30-2019

(10-30-2019, 07:46 AM)Solihull Throstle Wrote:

Go on then. It would make about as much sense as your ill-informed Sun / Mail / Express inspired verbal vomit written above.

I'll informed arf

Get your Facts RIGHT I dont read the sun or the mail and I honestly cant remember buying a newspaper .......so if you dont agree with the liberal left your a sun and daily mail reader and you wonder why nobody takes the loony left seriously

RE: So where are we then - TETLEY74 - 10-30-2019

I have no political alligence to any party and have voted Tory & Labour over the years I base my decesion on who I think will do the best Job for the country and my family not some political idiology(your working class so must vote Labour or your rich must vote tory etc WHY??), seems to me labour's whole policy is based on taxing the rich and Big corporations to the hilt and as nice an idea it is it rarely works well in practice as they usually find even more spurious ways of avoiding it or move out of the country so other taxes have to rise to make up the shortfall or go borrow billions again the lesson of history tells us that, a government led by Corbyn & Co and momentum would do iripairable damage to this country imo, and as for the tories they would be no better as this bunch are without doubt the most incompetent bunch I can ever remember, so it seens to me we are fugged whatever happens so I really do not have a clue who I will vote for  however a Labour party led by people who know what the fugg they're doing may just change my mind but I won't hold my breath, and if anyone is offend by above post,,, tough.

RE: So where are we then - The liquidator - 10-30-2019

Nail on the head we all know under labour we will be taxed to the max . Fuck that I dont like paying what I do now I would love a tax loophole so I didnt pay a penny .

RE: So where are we then - ChamonixBaggie - 10-30-2019

Just an FYI on this, current Labour policy is no tax increases on those earning under £80k a year which is 95% of us. Vote Labour! Smile

RE: So where are we then - baggy1 - 10-30-2019

Labour manifesto says that they will increase the taxes of those over £80k and increase Corp Tax whilst not so much to take us out of kilter with competitive nations.

I suspect that not many of us that post on here will be troubled by the £80k tax threshold - hardly taxing to the max.

RE: So where are we then - billybassett - 10-30-2019

(10-30-2019, 01:31 PM)The liquidator Wrote: Nail on the head we all know under labour we will be taxed to the max . Fuck that I dont like paying what I do now I would love a tax loophole so I didnt pay a penny .

No doubt happy to let services be cut further so education, health, transport, social services, youth services all get cut further to fatten your wallet. You'll get a place on the front bench.